MPCs

Shadows

i mean essentially both scenes have 2 main clans fighting eachother but i'd like to work out a way for the scenes to merge as they're both toxic, and 10 clans is better than 5 and I believe with more competition clans will be less likely to rely on multilogging and mains to attempt to make their pulls similar to other clans (a la CP/EOP, Fi bringing 15 mains, Rage/CD situation)

theres no point in arguing whos scene is better when we both know that HPC is the pinnacle of competition in terms of abilities of clans when a clan like Doom can be #1 in 3 months LPC and closes in 3 months at HPC lol (Doom could've easily moved back to MPC but didnt, because let's be honest, it's more toxic than the MPC scene)

well obviously the hpc scene isnt the pinnacle of competition because ur looking to outsource.... for more competition. bro ur the only clan right now that would move so gl with that. u think killing off the mpc scene in the current state will help? die

Seems like MPC midweeks will be moved to 40+ Def Section as well lol.

I think CD/Rage/Op could come to an agreement of lowering the amount of rune on weekends at least. For now I am sure neither side will drop all the mains as neither side wants to be the one who "gives up", but maybe I don't know instead of 35+ tanks per clan you can lower it.

Not my call though, I am just a bystander pointing out what I see.

Only difference between Hpc and Mpc is that Hpc mains are higher level than Mpc mains lol.

I think CD/Rage/Op could come to an agreement of lowering the amount of rune on weekends at least. For now I am sure neither side will drop all the mains as neither side wants to be the one who "gives up", but maybe I don't know instead of 35+ tanks per clan you can lower it.

Only difference between Hpc and Mpc is that Hpc mains are higher level than Mpc mains lol.

why would midweeks be moved to 40 def section... it's midweek aka unofficial aka every single clan in existence brings mains for anti-rag lol what stupidity and they'll never come to any agreement because rage/op ranks are honestly potatoes

also hpc accs are all rune pures so yeah

why would midweeks be moved to 40 def section... it's midweek aka unofficial aka every single clan in existence brings mains for anti-rag lol what stupidity and they'll never come to any agreement because rage/op ranks are honestly potatoes

also hpc accs are all rune pures so yeah

Rage midweek was moved already lol

Nty I like using my 70 Def pure to slap about all that green armour.

My mpc arent good enough to be an hpc and thats why the hpc scene suks!

HPC is all about everyone closing each other lol. This is why it is always dead. Sup vs Doom and Eop vs Fi are some examples. That for me is the main reason why Hpc is bad, not because of the mains.

I don't know if current Mpcs can replicate what Pre-Eoc Mpcs did (maybe Rage tbh) but I think if the scenes are mixed it would (like Pre-Eoc) allow for longer trips, more action, less crashing, and less clans closing (less clans being directly targetted by a higher pulling clan). But it would also bring consequences like lower pulls, clans closing (the Mpcs/Hpcs who have high multiclan), clans bringing more mains to equal other clans etc.

It has pros and cons in my opinion.

Mains/30+ def accounts is part of why I didn't join a different HPC after SV closed, and then later became the reason I stopped MPC clanning. 

Now all I do is main clan where the only real problem is 1 itemers, but they make far less of an impact than mains in full gear do in pure clanning