Rage Teamspeak Recording, Saturday

TBR

np 4 services @

Join

@ highly unprobable seems REALLY HIGHLY EDITED TO ME, spent so much time editing a TS leak instead of uploading the entire thing you HIGHLY edit it, WHAT IS THIS SLANDEROUS CANCER? @@slushpuppy @@Moni @@Kim Why is CD aloud to post such slander without any repercussion?  @

Ye @@Moni @@Kim whyy??

I'm not even in Rage, I'm just stating facts. 

Invictus.

your justin beibery ass ts you braindead fuck 

didnt know this was an olympus ts leak, thanks for letting me know you braindead fucking farmer who is in a brown sticky stuff clan because you can never get accepted to any other clan because you're a spastic with a lisp

this was so demoralizing that I just might not show up to next weekends trips!

Lmfao thatboycantcall u can keep spending hours putting these together but they won't slump rage - we aren't envy l0l

Keep going inactive so that you use that as an excuse for your clans closure. Grats CD

this was so demoralizing that I just might not show up to next weekends trips!

Lmfao thatboycantcall u can keep spending hours putting these together but they won't slump rage - we aren't envy l0l

no you're worse. Because you think you're good. But you forget to realize you merge capes at weekends to go out

Keep going inactive so that you use that as an excuse for your clans closure. Grats CD

lmfao i helped to make my clan great but my inactivity won't diminish the clan moron. Our core is too strong. Our members aren't braindead broccoli like cd's

no you're worse. Because you think you're good. But you forget to realize you merge capes at weekends to go out

on weekends. Please dude use some proper grammar. u cant call, u suck at leading, the least you can do is be grammatically correct

lmfao i helped to make my clan great but my inactivity won't diminish the clan moron. Our core is too strong. Our members aren't braindead broccoli like cd's

on weekends. Please dude use some proper grammar. u cant call, u suck at leading, the least you can do is be grammatically correct

hahahah broken. Go talk to bvg, fix up some plans for this weekend coming up. we'll have 130 on ts btw

@ highly unprobable seems REALLY HIGHLY EDITED TO ME, spent so much time editing a TS leak instead of uploading the entire thing you HIGHLY edit it, WHAT IS THIS SLANDEROUS CANCER? @@slushpuppy @@Moni @@Kim Why is CD aloud to post such slander without any repercussion?  @

one clan isn't a pure clan. 

the other isn't worthy of any praise.

I care about neither. 

oh please lmfao you were made by xl hon0r dear fucking god lmfao, you have no core they will leave dont you worry buddy, and you will close ;)

hahahah broken. Go talk to bvg, fix up some plans for this weekend coming up. we'll have 130 on ts btw

haha no u wont. u spent so much energy on this weekend and u got rocked and rolled

oh please lmfao you were made by xl hon0r dear fucking god lmfao, you have no core they will leave dont you worry buddy, and you will close ;)

lmfao another clueless mid tier kid from cd who thinks hes relevant

one clan isn't a pure clan. 

the other isn't worthy of any praise.

I care about neither. 

thank you for agreeing but can you confirm that every clan needs to focus CD because they are 80% mains and also please confirm that this video is HIGHLY EDITED and that Olympus and Rage only bring mains because CD decided to continue to bring mains after the rivalry they had with doom (couldn't handle doom without their mains lol) ty