l0l wtf this is actually sad

Break

I thought hpcs were gonna start coming out to mpc times anyway? I mean invictus is trying to stop this aids tank/main infection from ruining the lpc scene but the numbers tend to tell

Won't happen now since the mpc scene has more mains then hpc.

Plus hpc's will never move "down". Its down to the Mpc's to take the initiative to move up and let the appropriate clans deal with the mains :)

But that doesn't help with the fact that CD is literally 80% 40+defence and come out as an MPC clan every weekend, there has to be something more done than just us bringing magic spells, when they can easily bring a d'hide switch... Rage/Olympus brought mains+Fire spells sunday to try and combat their 60 mains, but it gets tedious, especially in a 7 hour return fight at corp. My point is, they are a main clan under the falsetto of a pure clan, and that shouldn't be a thing that should exist on this site. I know rage and olympus does it too now, but CD even did it when they were in a rivalry with Doom. At the end of the day only the ranks of the site can come up with the rules on the site, but I hope that Ruin can come to grips with reality and come help us end this main clan. @@slushpuppy

lmao we literally have a ML with 80+ pures, yikes

Won't happen now since the mpc scene has more mains then hpc.

Plus hpc's will never move "down". Its down to the Mpc's to take the initiative to move up and let the appropriate clans deal with the mains :)

The only way out for Rage is to move up to hpc and leave Cd behind. Tbh they are the only clan that could do it apart from maybe us but we have been an hpc before and cbf with that again.

But that doesn't help with the fact that CD is literally 80% 40+defence and come out as an MPC clan every weekend, there has to be something more done than just us bringing magic spells, when they can easily bring a d'hide switch... Rage/Olympus brought mains+Fire spells sunday to try and combat their 60 mains, but it gets tedious, especially in a 7 hour return fight at corp. My point is, they are a main clan under the falsetto of a pure clan, and that shouldn't be a thing that should exist on this site. I know rage and olympus does it too now, but CD even did it when they were in a rivalry with Doom. At the end of the day only the ranks of the site can come up with the rules on the site, but I hope that Ruin can come to grips with reality and come help us end this main clan. @@slushpuppy

Valid points. While using magic is the obvious solution, its just not feasible when they are literally more mains than pures.

The leaders need to talk, thats literally the only solution. As you can see in this thread so far, talking between members about this subject gets you nowhere, it just turns into a "blame everyone but my clan and try to justify why we bring mains every weekend" game.

All the current mpc's can go toe to toe with most of the current hpc's anyway. Take the initiative and move up this weekend, Save your scene before you kill yourselves.

That's the thing no mpcs will move up to hpc and at this rate things are just gonna keep getting worse and worse as neither side will back down unless they compromise and agree to 100% drop mains and tanks or focus any clan that does bring mains and tanks

lmao we literally have a ML with 80+ pures, yikes

then why do you only pull 30 pures on weekends and 40 mains? This is a serious topic, CD has to stop trying to ruin weekend trips, they are already bringing mains to MPC trips, why are they taking mains into LPC now? LPC is literally a 75 combat cap and they are the only bracket with a 20defence cap atm, I believe. Just stop trying to defend your clan when the proof is in the pudding.

I'll send my boys to come see ya, You're dead moose meat

The only way out for Rage is to move up to hpc and leave Cd behind. Tbh they are the only clan that could do it apart from maybe us but we have been an hpc before and cbf with that again.

IMO, there just needs to be a hard reset on the pure scene. Everyone needs to go out at the same time and let the members decide where they want to go. Agree to not bring mains, and just fight like how it should be.

There is way too much fucking cancer in pure clanning. I remember when HPC + MPC went out at the same time and it was considered a sin to multiclan...now everybody does that + everyone double logs on a main.

Obviously this won't happen, but it'd be the best scenario.

U say u focus rage because of the tanks and mains right? So if they did drop their mains and tanks along with Olympus and cd don't, would you side with them? @@James @@Soniqs @@Acid @@Duval @@Niblet @@Whoppa pls end this aids now, chance here for progress to be made and the pure clanning scene to finally start mending itself

^^^ this honestly the pure scene is getting embarrassing now....@@Niblet @@Duval @@Whoppa I know u guys have ur differences with ruin but surely u can try and work on a compromise? Its not my place to make assumptions and promises but surely if cd continue to refuse to drop the mains, ruin would be happy to help u in exchange if u drop ur mains and tanks too.... I know u guys only bring them cos cd started it but no progress is gonna be made if no one chooses to be the bigger man.... eventually the weight of the community and 3 genuine mpcs could put an end to this brown sticky stufftiness once and for all

Olympus have been bringing mass invites and mains for over a year now, and Rage were happy to bring mains against us and imperial up until the point of no return when they are forced to fight in lvl 1 wildy to avoid being cleared by CD which is out maining them.

Olympus have been bringing mass invites and mains for over a year now, and Rage were happy to bring mains against us and imperial up until the point of no return when they are forced to fight in lvl 1 wildy to avoid being cleared by CD which is out maining them.

Okay ngl im new to official clanning so idk about the history but surely you guys don't want to see this brown sticky stuff show carry on?

All the current mpc's can go toe to toe with most of the current hpc's anyway. Take the initiative and move up this weekend, Save your scene before you kill yourselves.

That's the thing no mpcs will move up to hpc and at this rate things are just gonna keep getting worse and worse as neither side will back down unless they compromise and agree to 100% drop mains and tanks or focus any clan that does bring mains and tanks

HPCs will have to make the move down. HPCs are currently the only clans who have the leadership and following to stay alive and open while making a huge move like that. If MPC's were to move up, they'd close after a few weekends and mass join someone else.

@@Kiwis You and I both know that rage has 30+ maxed 1-20 def accounts, just look at the accounts they use to prep/mini, Those accounts could end up coming out on weekend trips if only you make the right call, and help us end the main epidemic that started with CD. And if you've p2p prepped/minid olympus you'd know we have 20-30(almost 40) nearly maxed 1-20 defence accounts. At this moment we aren't going to put ourselves at a disadvantage and only bring pures while we have CP/CD and Ruin trying to team against Rage/Olympus (even when we weren't allied). Once something happens to CD i can assure you that you will see our 1-20defence in the wilderness once again

Lol in a Sharkbrew p2p declaration Ruin had versus Olympus, Bvg and hunter cried to slushpuppy for 2 weeks straight to get a 35 Def cap or else they couldn't pull enough ranks/callers to it giving Ruin an "unfair" advantage so it got pushed into a 39 def cap MPC PREP.

Okay ngl im new to official clanning so idk about the history but surely you guys don't want to see this brown sticky stuff show carry on?

Not at all but this whole its CD's fault for bringing mains is a joke dude, OP was using them LONG before cd started, and also Rage started the main war on us. I wont forget being camped by 20 rage kids in rune in singles south of ruins when they were "attacking our mains" which we had 2 for scout killers.

To all the rage members your never going to be able to "out main" an ex main clan. So i strongly advise you to stop being so foolish lol. Just move up to the HPC scene and avoid cd. Atleast you'll be able to compete with Fatality in the hpc scene.

Isn't this advice basically just hiding ur head in the sand? Idk about the past ofmpc and hpcs going out at same time etc but surely this wouldn't solve anything but let the next mpc to open face the same problems and so on? Idk why ranks don't just try and put aside their egos and their personal feelings for the benefit if their whole clans and reach some sort of compromise to revive proper pure clanning

Not at all but this whole its CD's fault for bringing mains is a joke dude, OP was using them LONG before cd started, and also Rage started the main war on us. I wont forget being camped by 20 rage kids in rune in singles south of ruins when they were "attacking our mains" which we had 2 for scout killers.

Okay fair enough but then the question now is would you be willing to put aside the past if rage and op 100% drop any mains or tanks they use? You guys act as mediators of the mpc scene in that you arent 100% invested in either personal agenda but rather u try to focus the clan with most mains right? That's what invictus is trying to do but since we're a relatively new clan with ranks all relatively new to official clanning we don't have enough clout to decisively tackle this whole mains and tanks scenario