l0l wtf this is actually sad

Break

You legit dont get that 1 month and some ago you came in mpc times and sniped us at north of corp cave while we were fighting rage, whether they called on you or not idk at that time, but you started this brown sticky stuff now dont cry when we hit back

So them going out on their own terms and hitting any clan at corp cave, justifies CD going to LPC with RUNE TANKS to camp them?

So them going out on their own terms and hitting any clan at corp cave, justifies CD going to LPC with RUNE TANKS to camp them?

Anyone? They hit us solely and focused on us everytime we faught op, rage or aao. After that they teamed with rage and started talking with niblet to fight with them. Dont quote me again fruitcake youre too thick to talk to.

All of your callers use 30defence+ accounts, you've been teaming on rage and olympus even when we weren't allied, so stop being a daft cunt and use your head, unless you really think that you pull 100+ on your lonesome with other clans doing "#imperial" "#wsclan" "#axis" #rev" "x" Stop acting like a fuckin joke

Only way you and op can pull 100 is when you bring rage apex invictus and hpc invites to your merged clan "ROP"

aka rope yourself

im not the one training 10 mains at once and I'm not the one with 4 level 80 accounts with 90 defence, seems like you are the one who needs to go outside 4n boy

I haven't been training brown sticky stuff for months now.

And you're wrong about the 4 accounts. It's someone else who has those. 

Deep breaths, Deep breaths.

Breathe in, Breathe out.

@ @@Brock_Lesnar see some clans just refuse to listen and are bringing that brown sticky stuff to lpc now...I'd rather mpc ranks got together and decided on a compromise before hpc and mpc merges into an even bigger brown sticky stuff show @@Kiwis @@James @@Soniqs @@PreGains @@Whoppa @ pls

@@James, listen to my man. @@Soniqs you should also. 

You have to be Kev from ruin to make ruin look this fuckin broccolied, holy brown sticky stuff.. I'm sitting here legit trying to get ALL of the mains to drop, and you're being a cuck trying to defender your mother CD, that way you won't have to be in a rivalry with olympus.. Stop being a fucking pussy and tell your rank structure to man up and help do something for the community, instead of cowering behind a main clan for the sake of not having to see olympus winning topics on sharkbrew, it's actually sad how you guys would rather team up with a clan that has been bringing mains since their opening than with the clans who only started bringing mains to combat CDs mains.

some1 is very tired sad and mad go sleep little kiddie tomorrow is a whole new day to play da rs kitten after school

You legit dont get that 1 month and some ago you came in mpc times and sniped us at north of corp cave while we were fighting rage, whether they called on you or not idk at that time, but you started this brown sticky stuff now dont cry when we hit back

We also hit impact and imperial, didnt hit ruin and rage so whats ur point? We didn't focus u now u can cut the bravado bs out pls and drop mains and tanks 100%

dunno what you're talking about we dont have attitude, you all started with the MPC scene crap because you're legit their combat levels and meddled in their affairs. and you're supposedly the only so called "LPC" atm that we have competition with so yea we're gonna go to fight you.. not to mention you had bad blood with CD way before we got involved. There is one thing you have to understand about CD they will do anything and everything they can to turn the odds in their favor, much like any clan/individuals, trust me i know when they first opened as a pure clan my clan at the time had the biggest rivalry with them. they play to win, thats just the mentality CD has always had even pre eoc. And lets be honest OP and RAGE pull tanks too, the only MPC's atm that i dont see many (if any at all) tanks with is RUIN/APEX.

Okay so basically all I hear is u playing the blame game.....that isnt the point of this thread, the point is to find a solution to get the mpc scene back on track

To be fair, we only had about 5 members on Rage trips before Imperial called us out and told us to apoligize within 48 hours before they ragged us in LPC with Imperial, SK, CD and Impact mains.

After that happened, what do you expect to happen? Imperial couldn't pull and was in CD capes, so we hit you guys instead. No clans going to get ragged and expect to do nothing about it.

If you can't deal with a few members of Invictus going on Rage trips, then having Fallen come on your trips to snipe the few Invictus members there, of course we are going to work to do something about it.

lets ignore invictus coming to mpc trips to snipe cd lower level pures right... rage logic is infecting, i know because axis chased you down to the ditch and the only other downy clan i know that goes ditch when they are getting cleared is rage.. take this chance and learn from rage to not fuck with cd or get dicked to ditch hicks 

lets ignore invictus coming to mpc trips to snipe cd lower level pures right... rage logic is infecting, i know because axis chased you down to the ditch and the only other downy clan i know that goes ditch when they are getting cleared is rage.. take this chance and learn from rage to not fuck with cd or get dicked to ditch hicks

Ok ty for ur input keefsosa300

@@Whoppa how are things going fam

Pure community died with MM. No leaders of any clan open have the integrity to do anything positive about the state of the scene. Sadly anyone in charge of leading the clans left open are too egotistical and big headed to acknowledge that the pure clanning is about to fall off the cliff and there's a very narrow window left to save it.

Pure community died with MM. No leaders of any clan open have the integrity to do anything positive about the state of the scene. Sadly anyone in charge of leading the clans left open are too egotistical and big headed to acknowledge that the pure clanning is about to fall off the cliff and there's a very narrow window left to save it.

Although pure clans didn't necessarily die with MM, the rest of the post hits it spot on.

Although pure clans didn't necessarily die with MM, the rest of the post hits it spot on.

Slushpuppy also has a lot to answer for while sitting back and just watching everything fall apart. But hey, as long as he gets traffic to the site who cares what pure clanning is like right? What should I expect from a lvl 70 handcannon prod from Eop though.

@@James, listen to my man. @@Soniqs you should also. 

@@Kiwis any ruin members/ex members/clan friends u have who also have affiliations with invictus will tell u we're only about pures - at the end of the day i look at pures events aftermath and i look at 40 def+ aftermath and i see more topics from mpcs in the latter.........pls work something out and i mean if this hpc coming to mpc brown sticky stuff is serious then surely no one wants things to get any worse with the main/tank situation?

@@Kiwis any ruin members/ex members/clan friends u have who also have affiliations with invictus will tell u we're only about pures - at the end of the day i look at pures events aftermath and i look at 40 def+ aftermath and i see more topics from mpcs in the latter.........pls work something out and i mean if this hpc coming to mpc brown sticky stuff is serious then surely no one wants things to get any worse with the main/tank situation?

This isn't on ruin to solve its on rage and op, maybe they should make a public apology.