l0l wtf this is actually sad

Break

@@Moni @@ubermensch @ @ @@slushpuppy @@Kim

This actually has to stop, CD is now going out with an LPC and starting to bring mains there, they are ruining the MPC scene and are attempting to ruin the LPC scene after seeing talks of people wanting to start fresh as LPCs, it's clear what their agenda is, they are trying to ruin the pure community (along with the rest of 07 community who vote no to pure-relate updates). 

Us, as a community of pures and you sharkbrew staff seriously need to do something about this, whether it be banning their ranks off of sharkbrew, or something of the likes, we have to kick this toxic clan out of our community, because as you can see they really do not want to help ANY of the scenes improve, instead they'd rather bring mains to any event they have, whether it be with Fallen(axis now) or as CD.

Please take these words into consideration, because I for one enjoy to log in on weekends and enter the wilderness to have fun, and not be forced to bring mains, or fire blasts, to a PURE-related wilderness event. I'm sure there are tons of people who agree with my opinion (and if you don't you're probably a bait or you're in love with the main clan that is CD) They've been bringing mains ever since they opening as a pure clan, and their pures only increased once they got into a rivalry against doom, <- they never dropped the mains afterwards, sad...

Thanks for the read, if you even did.. Here's the pics of CD leadership/Mains spamming on a fallen trip (remember that they are now axis and STILL bring mains, and that these are level 60/70/80 mains, seeing as they're there hitting these pures on an LPC TRIP)

b44a6520cbba82de99d9b2e4ab08e446.png

3d7d65b88a45281778a0ce53962e23dc.png

didnt read

this is what ur clan has been reduced to, a full zerker clan in ur capes and u only pulled 57 holy brown sticky stuff

YAse1mh.png

cape coutner doesn't really work when the members are on the other side of minimap :-D you can't really talk when you only rushed us when your main clan CD hit us

Don't know where you been, but the pure scene has been ruined way before CD brought their main cancer to the community. Blame the newbundle of twigss for letting it get to this point.

Yeah, because SV was bringing mains then, and so was CP, Why isn't the scene great anymore? Because we have sissy newbundle of twigss crying about adamant armour when it's been a norm since 2008, it's easy to cap off armour for LPCs, but at this point. with MPC being at a 92 combat cap, it's not even fair to cry about addy armour. We can go back to not having to worry about mains (atleast in the MPC bracket) If CD either closes, or we have most of the community focusing them, because tbh they have been bringing mains ever since opening, and it's getting out of hand now.

Tbh I think all of this main and tank drama on both sides is bs, iv has stuck to being a pure clan throughout its history and we hope that if the current lpcs and xlpcs don't adhere to this that the ones that will be opening in the future do....when pure clanning is done right it's the best

didnt read

this is what ur clan has been reduced to, a full zerker clan in ur capes and u only pulled 57 holy brown sticky stuff

YAse1mh.png

And also, why would we not bring vengeance with us when revenant goes out with CD and vengeance/revenant are in rivalry? are you dizzy cunt? Hop off of olympuses nuts and hit us up with you want to do something about CDs mains.

But no one complains when rage does it bc they pretty much just hand out rune sets

Didn't read

Ur clan is ded

except ruin and cd crys about rage bringing mains, but for some reason CDs pulls are 80% mains? something doesn't add up here, CD is trash

And also, why would we not bring vengeance with us when revenant goes out with CD and vengeance/revenant are in rivalry? are you dizzy cunt? Hop off of olympuses nuts and hit us up with you want to do something about CDs mains.

except ruin and cd crys about rage bringing mains, but for some reason CDs pulls are 80% mains? something doesn't add up here, CD is trash

ty for admittance u need a whole zerker clan to compete vs pures and boost ur pulls

can we do something about op/rage mains or na?

no ones crying about ur mains bud, u just suck. And rage came into lpc with rune tanks first and I got two free rune sets that day ty

u have to be a fake account made to make op look broccolied loll

You have to be Kev from ruin to make ruin look this fuckin broccolied, holy brown sticky stuff.. I'm sitting here legit trying to get ALL of the mains to drop, and you're being a cuck trying to defender your mother CD, that way you won't have to be in a rivalry with olympus.. Stop being a fucking pussy and tell your rank structure to man up and help do something for the community, instead of cowering behind a main clan for the sake of not having to see olympus winning topics on sharkbrew, it's actually sad how you guys would rather team up with a clan that has been bringing mains since their opening than with the clans who only started bringing mains to combat CDs mains.

brown sticky stuff mpcs clans lmfao but I warn you stay out of lpc otherwise I will bully your brown sticky stuff clans who bring tanks there retards either move up to hpc or move down to lpc dumb 4ners.

Please like legit move down to MPC/LPC and fucking kill CD with whatever pure clans are trying, we got ruin on our backs because they don't want mother CD to close or else olympus will start a rivalry with them

It's obvious that the only way to make the MPC scene better is to close CD, look at them, they are starting to bring rune tanks to LPC, the fuck?

ty for admittance u need a whole zerker clan to compete vs pures and boost ur pulls

can we do something about op/rage mains or na?

Yeah.. we can, once you grow some nuts, focus CD with us for a week or two, then starve them of action. once they either close, or stop bringing mains, then ofcourse rage/op will drop the mains. 

Hope you guy seriously consider this, but i doubt you will, because you wouldn't want another rivalry against daddy OP without you having your main clan to hit our 1v1s every time.

stop with this justin beiber ass topic long as bible, no 1 reads or cares about your propaganda bullsht cry

It isn't a justin beiber topic, I am sure that anyone who is tired of the mains in the community, and want it to be back to 1-30defence cap, would have read it.. I'm sure glad that I read it, because it's a pretty good topic tbh :-) You should give it a read too, hopefully it will convince you(atleast you) to stop bringing mains. Not sure if you're on sharkbrew just to flame to make yourself feel good inside, but I actually signed up both to flame the brown sticky stuff main clan that is CD, and to atleast TRY to help get pure clanning to what it used to be, because everyone knows that your brown sticky stuffty mains do not belong on OUR weekend trips, especially at an LPCs weekend trip.

And It isn't propaganda when i include the pictures providing proof of the mains, and of the mains/Cd spamming ingame, stop trying to save face, we'll send our boys to come see ya, you're dead.. moose meat