l0l wtf this is actually sad

Break

Like I've said before, we as a staff team are doing what we can. We can decrease hype by moving a clan's aftermath topics (after they are disputed) to the appropriate section, but if you really want to solve the problem you have to work together. By that, I mean getting your leaders to communicate with other clans, and camp the brown sticky stuff out of who is bringing mains. 4 vs 1 will literally kill a clan's trip and make members quit if they don't stop bringing mains. Almost like a treaty is how I imagine it. 

The hard part is getting the clans to come to an agreement. Everyone has their nose up their buttholes saying "wahaha we r winner lolol ur mains suck get fked tomatos" when they can actually work together and solve the problem themselves.

Also, I'm not mentioning any clan names BECAUSE YOU ALL DO IT. It's a never ending cycle of "we have to bring mains because they are bringing mains!" that can be stopped by communication between clans. Take matters into your own hands and make the pure scene how you want it to be.

no ones crying about ur mains bud, u just suck. And rage came into lpc with rune tanks first and I got two free rune sets that day ty

Naw actually cd then imperial came down to lpc first

brown sticky stuff mpcs clans lmfao but I warn you stay out of lpc otherwise I will bully your brown sticky stuff clans who bring tanks there retards either move up to hpc or move down to lpc dumb 4ners.

Cd and imperial already have lmfao

Like I've said before, we as a staff team are doing what we can. We can decrease hype by moving a clan's aftermath topics (after they are disputed) to the appropriate section, but if you really want to solve the problem you have to work together. By that, I mean getting your leaders to communicate with other clans, and camp the brown sticky stuff out of who is bringing mains. Almost like a treaty is how I imagine it.

The hard part is getting the clans to come to an agreement. Everyone has their nose up their buttholes saying "wahaha we r winner lolol ur mains suck get fked tomatos" when they can actually work together and solve the problem themselves.

Yup tbh think cd and rage should just try and compromise to get rid of the mains if they wanna continue the rivalry, its poisoning pure clanning

Like I've said before, we as a staff team are doing what we can. We can decrease hype by moving a clan's aftermath topics (after they are disputed) to the appropriate section, but if you really want to solve the problem you have to work together. By that, I mean getting your leaders to communicate with other clans, and camp the brown sticky stuff out of who is bringing mains. Almost like a treaty is how I imagine it. 

That's what I have been trying to say to ruin leadership, but I guess they just don't get it, instead it's only OP, Rage, Apex and IV trying to do it, but it gets hard when SK+fallen and Ruin still ally with CD for some reason, it's a pure community, not a pure community+ that main clan. I wish the Ruin ranks could get past their egos and actually do something to help the community.

Olympus and rage had a rivalry, but we squashed it until something happens about CDs mains. But the ruin ranks have such a big ego and aren't mentally able to keep a conversation with a rank of the clan that they once rivaled. This isn't a war against CD this is a war against the mains that they bring, they openly do it too, making sharkbrew accounts with said names of their rune tank accounts.

Also, I'm sure that if rage/olympus stopped bringing mains CD would not, seeing as they brang mains while we were only bringing adamant, at first their excuse was " you bring addy we bring rune " Sounds like a grand idea, for one alliance to stop bringing mains and wait a trip, to see if cd stops with the mains, but I doubt they would seeing as they accounts "lithuanianz1-4" are rune tanks with 90 defence made for the sole purpose of going out with cd to camp our callers.

Thanks for your input btw

@@Kiwis

That's what I have been trying to say to ruin leadership, but I guess they just don't get it, instead it's only OP, Rage, Apex and IV trying to do it, but it gets hard when SK+fallen and Ruin still ally with CD for some reason, it's a pure community, not a pure community+ that main clan. I wish the Ruin ranks could get past their egos and actually do something to help the community.

Olympus and rage had a rivalry, but we squashed it until something happens about CDs mains. But the ruin ranks have such a big ego and aren't mentally able to keep a conversation with a rank of the clan that they once rivaled. This isn't a war against CD this is a war against the mains that they bring, they openly do it too, making sharkbrew accounts with said names of their rune tank accounts.

Trust me I know. I was a rank in Doom and had to deal with the brown sticky stuff every weekend from all clans (we all brought mains, similar to how it is now). The solution is so simple, but people don't think or they let their ego get in the way.

I would say to try it again, and try to get everyone to focus on getting Ruin to cooperate. Come in the Sharkbrew TS (or another neutral TS, Sharkbrew is 100% safe) and talk it out. Everyone complains about mains so there is definitely a mutual interest. The only solution now is to literally beat the clan with mains to a bloody pulp until they stop.

@@ubermensch remember, this was how CDs anniversary went, it's obvious they don't care about a 30, or even 20 defence cap

db5a066beba5b52e77219f9dd7a734a8.png

ecaae1925387c86b4d666d8fea8fd6f1.png

This guy is most definitely in OP.

You're right, how'd you know? was it my level-headed opinions? I mean, i get that alot, all of olympus are pretty smart and get this all the time, we all know what's wrong with the pure community and what it takes to fix it, do you?

Naw actually cd then imperial came down to lpc first

Cd and imperial already have lmfao

Yup tbh think cd and rage should just try and compromise to get rid of the mains if they wanna continue the rivalry, its poisoning pure clanning

Rage+cd need to move mpc times they already pull more then foe/sup/fi

@@ubermensch remember, this was how CDs anniversary went, it's obvious they don't care about a 30, or even 20 defence cap

db5a066beba5b52e77219f9dd7a734a8.png

ecaae1925387c86b4d666d8fea8fd6f1.png

You're right, how'd you know? was it my level-headed opinions? I mean, i get that alot, all of olympus are pretty smart and get this all the time, we all know what's wrong with the pure community and what it takes to fix it, do you?

100 pures!

Trust me I know. I was a rank in Doom and had to deal with the brown sticky stuff every weekend from all clans (we all brought mains, similar to how it is now). The solution is so simple, but people don't think or they let their ego get in the way.

I would say to try it again, and try to get everyone to focus on getting Ruin to cooperate. Come in the Sharkbrew TS (or another neutral TS, Sharkbrew is 100% safe) and talk it out. Everyone complains about mains so there is definitely a mutual interest. The only solution now is to literally beat the clan with mains to a bloody pulp until they stop.

I agree. @@Kiwis @@James are you willing to talk about abolishing the main clan

Also, I'm sure that if rage/olympus stopped bringing mains CD would not, seeing as they brang mains while we were only bringing adamant, at first their excuse was " you bring addy we bring rune " Sounds like a grand idea, for one alliance to stop bringing mains and wait a trip, to see if cd stops with the mains, but I doubt they would seeing as they accounts "lithuanianz1-4" are rune tanks with 90 defence made for the sole purpose of going out with cd to camp our callers.

@@Kiwis

Your clans didn't seem to mind bringing 39 def to mpc weekend trips, we asked you to get rid of it but if anything you increased it. I do also remember listening to @@Niblet saying he would break any clan without invites, without mains and without teaming.

Sort yourselves out before you look at others.

@@Kiwis

You're damn right you'll be camped if you talk smack about CD members.

You're a main too, I see other mains around 90-100 on rage/op side every time.

It hurts my feelings but I have to bring army of mains too. If I see rune on your side you're damn right I'll bring Lithuanian army.

20 more in the making, all 90 def.

Your clans didn't seem to mind bringing 39 def to mpc weekend trips, we asked you to get rid of it but if anything you increased it. I do also remember listening to @@Niblet saying he would break any clan without invites, without mains and without teaming.

Everyone is at fault, but the communication between clans is terrible. Pure clanning 5-10 years ago was great because while there were intense rivalries, there was much much better leadership communication and unspoken rules of clanning. 

Best thing to do is put your pride aside and make an agreement to camp clans with mains. If you want a solution, you have to do it yourself. 

I agree. @@Kiwis @@James are you willing to talk about abolishing the main clan

Olympus has been bringing mains against Ruin since the start and Rage has more def than an hpc. So tbh you can lick my nut if you think we are going to help you without dropping the mains and addy yourselves.

Everyone is at fault, but the communication between clans is terrible. Pure clanning 5-10 years ago was great because while there were intense rivalries, there was much much better leadership communication and unspoken rules of clanning. 

Best thing to do is put your pride aside and make an agreement to camp clans with mains. If you want a solution, you have to do it yourself. 

We are camping clans with mains aka rage and olympus.

@@Kiwis but there's a difference between adamant and rune, first off, adamant has been accepted since 2008, even if turmoil doesn't exist (yet) on 07, It has been a norm for over 8 years especially on 80+ combat accounts, If you can't see that bringing main accounts is something that shouldn't be done, then I don't even know.. because Rune definitely has never been excepted. You as a rank of Ruin should take the initiative to NOT team with the clan that started bringing rune, and instead set up some sort of deal with olympus or rage, wherein we agree that once CD closes/ stops bringing mains, op/rage would have to either mass train 1def accounts, or use the ones that we already have (trust me we all have 1-25def accounts and addy daddys as primarys). Just come up with ideas and propose them to either a rage rank or olympus rank, and see where things go from there. Trust me, you atleast making an attempt to help remove rune armour starting at the source, would instantly improve the scene.

Olympus has been bringing mains against Ruin since the start and Rage has more def than an hpc. So tbh you can lick my nut if you think we are going to help you without dropping the mains and addy yourselves.

I know lol its been going on for ages, what needs to happen is everyone start from the ground and build up. The way things are going is just a never ending circle of "bring more mains because our rivals have more than we do!" and countless topics and post complaining about mains. Make a truce/treaty to not use mains (defence can be negotiated later?) and camp the living hell out of anyone who brings them. Of course there will be troll mains who will follow clans in their team cape, but that is just something you guys will have to talk about and work around.

I know you all hate eachother, which is broccolied in itself, but if you want the problem to stop you're going to have to start from scratch and work together.

@@Kiwis

It's alot easier to deal with mains @ lower levels. Use fire blast/range. When mains hit u, run & drag the mains while hitting them with range/magic. Eventually they run out of energy and it becomes a turkey shoot.

MM does that against clans with addy back in 12 and it worked very well.

@@Kiwis

Add 'ye bru' to your list of people to camp :

It's alot easier to deal with mains @ lower levels. Use fire blast/range. When mains hit u, run & drag the mains while hitting them with range/magic. Eventually they run out of energy and it becomes a turkey shoot.

MM does that against clans with addy back in 12 and it worked very well.

But that doesn't help with the fact that CD is literally 80% 40+defence and come out as an MPC clan every weekend, there has to be something more done than just us bringing magic spells, when they can easily bring a d'hide switch... Rage/Olympus brought mains+Fire spells sunday to try and combat their 60 mains, but it gets tedious, especially in a 7 hour return fight at corp. My point is, they are a main clan under the falsetto of a pure clan, and that shouldn't be a thing that should exist on this site. I know rage and olympus does it too now, but CD even did it when they were in a rivalry with Doom. At the end of the day only the ranks of the site can come up with the rules on the site, but I hope that Ruin can come to grips with reality and come help us end this main clan. @@slushpuppy

@@Kiwis You and I both know that rage has 30+ maxed 1-20 def accounts, just look at the accounts they use to prep/mini, Those accounts could end up coming out on weekend trips if only you make the right call, and help us end the main epidemic that started with CD. And if you've p2p prepped/minid olympus you'd know we have 20-30(almost 40) nearly maxed 1-20 defence accounts. At this moment we aren't going to put ourselves at a disadvantage and only bring pures while we have CP/CD and Ruin trying to team against Rage/Olympus (even when we weren't allied). Once something happens to CD i can assure you that you will see our 1-20defence in the wilderness once again

I know lol its been going on for ages, what needs to happen is everyone start from the ground and build up. The way things are going is just a never ending circle of "bring more mains because our rivals have more than we do!" and countless topics and post complaining about mains. Make a truce/treaty to not use mains (defence can be negotiated later?) and camp the living hell out of anyone who brings them. Of course there will be troll mains who will follow clans in their team cape, but that is just something you guys will have to talk about and work around.

I know you all hate eachother, which is broccolied in itself, but if you want the problem to stop you're going to have to start from scratch and work together.

^^^ this honestly the pure scene is getting embarrassing now....@@Niblet @@Duval @@Whoppa I know u guys have ur differences with ruin but surely u can try and work on a compromise? Its not my place to make assumptions and promises but surely if cd continue to refuse to drop the mains, ruin would be happy to help u in exchange if u drop ur mains and tanks too.... I know u guys only bring them cos cd started it but no progress is gonna be made if no one chooses to be the bigger man.... eventually the weight of the community and 3 genuine mpcs could put an end to this brown sticky stufftiness once and for all

I thought hpcs were gonna start coming out to mpc times anyway? I mean invictus is trying to stop this aids tank/main infection from ruining the lpc scene but the numbers tend to tell

Trust me, you don't want HPC's to come to MPC times if you think mains are bad already. Its legit 100x worse in HPC.