l0l wtf this is actually sad

Break

Honestly, the community is cancer as fuck right now in hpc/mpc. The mains gotta go and they def cap should be set back to 20-25. But I refuse to point the finger at one clan when everyone does it regardless of who did it first we all do it. So until some crazy mutual consensus is agreed upon (wont happen) I'm just gonna stay loyal to my clan and the calls our leadership makes and that's that.

youre welcome, looking forward to killing your clan :)

@ @@Brock_Lesnar see some clans just refuse to listen and are bringing that brown sticky stuff to lpc now...I'd rather mpc ranks got together and decided on a compromise before hpc and mpc merges into an even bigger brown sticky stuff show @@Kiwis @@James @@Soniqs @@PreGains @@Whoppa @ pls

Why have I been tagged in this topic 1000 times?? Ruin has tried its best throughout all of this to remain pure, and we have done so for the most part. Clans like Rage and OP only complains about mains when they are losing from it. Let's be honest, if Rage and OP were smacking the brown sticky stuff out of CD right now, this topic wouldn't exist. Clans only seem to care when they are getting the brown sticky stuff end of the stick. Way I see it, @@Tang0ed, mains are used as an advantage, and half of IV going to Rage's trip, condoning their mains so that they come to yours, is your way of getting an advantage in your scene. You are no different from any of these clans trying to get an advantage. You only now, again want change, because it is no longer benefiting you.

Why have I been tagged in this topic 1000 times?? Ruin has tried its best throughout all of this to remain pure, and we have done so for the most part. Clans like Rage and OP only complains about mains when they are losing from it. Let's be honest, if Rage and OP were smacking the brown sticky stuff out of CD right now, this topic wouldn't exist. Clans only seem to care when they are getting the brown sticky stuff end of the stick. Way I see it, @@Tang0ed, mains are used as an advantage, and half of IV going to Rage's trip, condoning their mains so that they come to yours, is your way of getting an advantage in your scene. You are no different from any of these clans trying to get an advantage. You only now, again want change, because it is no longer benefiting you.

But I have yet to see any evidence of invictus condoning the use of mains or of invictus coming to rage trips as a clan before cd came down in sk capes more than a month ago? I don't see how mains or tanks benefit anyone and u can ask anyone if u don't believe me - ask impact or sf or sk or fallen to show any evidence of invictus mains or tanks - pretty sure at this rate everyone is getting the brown sticky stuff stick including ruin for attempting to mediate a rag war. The difference this thread shows is @@Whoppa has already proved he is willing to compromise and put aside his personal problems and ego to try and get the mpc scene back on track whereas cd have come onto this thread with useless input and flame - I would like to be proven wrong but that's just what it looks like to me

Ps ask Brandon or steezywonder if u dont believe me, there's two iv members also in ruin -btw I'm glad no one has declared that them going to ur trips means invictus is holding hands with ruin, lucky they don't have invictus names I guess

The only reason Rage started using mains was because of CD. Anyone else that thinks differently is just cauliflower. I used to flame OP for the mains they bring (before Rage got in a rivalry with cd.) But that clan is just so bad at the game that you have to fight fire with fire. We never brought mains before ( maybe few anti raggers etc ). I would love to drop all the mains because trips are just more fun without them. It's just sad that a clan like Ruin rather flames on sharkbrew and talk big but aids a clan that's the only reason why clans bring mains. 

bullbrown sticky stuff, you started with 30 defence bullbrown sticky stuff and you think you are still pures, dont talk about who started anything, you are just as much to blame as everyone else.

bullbrown sticky stuff, you started with 30 defence bullbrown sticky stuff and you think you are still pures, dont talk about who started anything, you are just as much to blame as everyone else.

Okay see now here's feedback I can work with - the point is who started what can be an argument that keeps going round and round in circles but at the end of the day are ur clans really enjoying this rag war? Look at all the fucking mpc topics in 40+ def it's a god damn embarrassment to pretty much every single mpc out there....now u can keep arguing and achieve nothing or u can get ur ranks to put aside the personal bullbrown sticky stuff and do something to benefit their clan pls

By all means keep the rivalry up (although this current brand of ais flaming abd irl brown sticky stuff is pretty fucked too) but for the love of zezima drop the tanks and mains

But I have yet to see any evidence of invictus condoning the use of mains or of invictus coming to rage trips as a clan before cd came down in sk capes more than a month ago? I don't see how mains or tanks benefit anyone and u can ask anyone if u don't believe me - ask impact or sf or sk or fallen to show any evidence of invictus mains or tanks - pretty sure at this rate everyone is getting the brown sticky stuff stick including ruin for attempting to mediate a rag war. The difference this thread shows is @@Whoppa has already proved he is willing to compromise and put aside his personal problems and ego to try and get the mpc scene back on track whereas cd have come onto this thread with useless input and flame - I would like to be proven wrong but that's just what it looks like to me

Ps ask Brandon or steezywonder if u dont believe me, there's two iv members also in ruin -btw I'm glad no one has declared that them going to ur trips means invictus is holding hands with ruin, lucky they don't have invictus names I guess

I've said this to your leader, tell your members to either join rage fully and go MPC, or stick with your clan doing LPC times while not including rage in your regime. Dont act as if we dont listen, we do. Leave rage alone, don't help them with anything, and you guys can have fun every weekend fighting LPC clans only, if not then expect us, simple. You should know this with rage being our rival clan atm, yet you still dont follow compromises. 

I've said this to your leader, tell your members to either join rage fully and go MPC, or stick with your clan doing LPC times while not including rage in your regime. Dont act as if we dont listen, we do. Leave rage alone, don't help them with anything, and you guys can have fun every weekend fighting LPC clans only, if not then expect us, simple. You should know this with rage being our rival clan atm, yet you still dont follow compromises. 

but jagex cup is 1-30 def

Couldn't have said it better myself

but jagex cup is 1-30 def

The thing is we had maybe 5 members who went to a rage trip max - and that's cos they applied to or were already members of rage - there's nothing wrong with being in both lpc and mpc otherwise u would have to rag ruin and u would've had to rag impact too....we as a clan are happy to leave mpc scene behind but that doesn't mean there won't be individual members who choose to go because they're already members of both lpc and mpc. If u have a problem with that still (which I think was the original cause of any misunderstanding seeing as the invictus names are meant to bemake recognising who and how many of us there are) then I'm afraid as long as u see that as a problem and continue to rag us that we will keep coming to lpc times - if u stop we will too simple as that

Couldn't have said it better myself

Okay but again this brown sticky stuff is still all in the past, if u wanna let it dictate how ur clan will progress or regress then that is ur prerogative but from what I've seen ruin at least don't want that to happen

The thing is we had maybe 5 members who went to a rage trip max - and that's cos they applied to or were already members of rage - there's nothing wrong with being in both lpc and mpc otherwise u would have to rag ruin and u would've had to rag impact too....we as a clan are happy to leave mpc scene behind but that doesn't mean there won't be individual members who choose to go because they're already members of both lpc and mpc. If u have a problem with that still (which I think was the original cause of any misunderstanding seeing as the invictus names are meant to bemake recognising who and how many of us there are) then I'm afraid as long as u see that as a problem and continue to rag us that we will keep coming to lpc times - if u stop we will too simple as that

Read the first lines and i called bullbrown sticky stuff already, you say a few members yet your leader agreed that it was 30 or odd members in your own capes camping us and sniping us from the north on weekend trips while we are clumped on top of corp hill. So please tell me how "a few members" goes all the way to 30 odd members sniping us, and btw you can cut the bullbrown sticky stuff aswell since everyone knows its not only a few members. Compromise is a good thing, i do not want the pure scene to be full of mains but you say rage are innocent yet leaks were openly put into these forums that niblet (then leader) was encouraging his members to mass-train mains. No one is innocent, but dont be thick and say its only one clan. 

Read the first lines and i called bullbrown sticky stuff already, you say a few members yet your leader agreed that it was 30 or odd members in your own capes camping us and sniping us from the north on weekend trips while we are clumped on top of corp hill. So please tell me how "a few members" goes all the way to 30 odd members sniping us, and btw you can cut the bullbrown sticky stuff aswell since everyone knows its not only a few members. Compromise is a good thing, i do not want the pure scene to be full of mains but you say rage are innocent yet leaks were openly put into these forums that niblet (then leader) was encouraging his members to mass-train mains. No one is innocent, but dont be thick and say its only one clan. 

But CD is allowed to bring 2 Different LPCs/Revanent and random mains from zybez/old cd community, and to think you guys are doing this because we brang adamant, lmfao and team with imperial/ruin/impact

But CD is allowed to bring 2 Different LPCs/Revanent and random mains from zybez/old cd community, and to think you guys are doing this because we brang adamant, lmfao and team with imperial/ruin/impact

Kid, youre so thick it literally hurts my brain reading your comments, your lpc mates started teaming with you and axis went to counter that. Don't talk about teaming please when you had 5 teams in one different cape this weekend, ty

YEAH AFTER CD CAME DOWN IN SK CAPES A MONTH AGO - I FULLY ADMIT WE CAME AS A CLAN IN THE LAST WEEK AS U WOULDN'T LEAVE US ALONE

Now can u put aside the past and focus on the brown sticky stuff beyond personal problems

Kid, youre so thick it literally hurts my brain reading your comments, your lpc mates started teaming with you and axis went to counter that. Don't talk about teaming please when you had 5 teams in one different cape this weekend, ty

All of your callers use 30defence+ accounts, you've been teaming on rage and olympus even when we weren't allied, so stop being a daft cunt and use your head, unless you really think that you pull 100+ on your lonesome with other clans doing "#imperial" "#wsclan" "#axis" #rev" "x" Stop acting like a fuckin joke

All of your callers use 30defence+ accounts, you've been teaming on rage and olympus even when we weren't allied, so stop being a daft cunt and use your head, unless you really think that you pull 100+ on your lonesome with other clans doing "#imperial" "#wsclan" "#axis" #rev" "x" Stop acting like a fuckin joke

yeah... be quiet... 

axis attitudes?

dunno what you're talking about we dont have attitude, you all started with the MPC scene crap because you're legit their combat levels and meddled in their affairs. and you're supposedly the only so called "LPC" atm that we have competition with so yea we're gonna go to fight you.. not to mention you had bad blood with CD way before we got involved. There is one thing you have to understand about CD they will do anything and everything they can to turn the odds in their favor, much like any clan/individuals, trust me i know when they first opened as a pure clan my clan at the time had the biggest rivalry with them. they play to win, thats just the mentality CD has always had even pre eoc. And lets be honest OP and RAGE pull tanks too, the only MPC's atm that i dont see many (if any at all) tanks with is RUIN/APEX.

Nobody said Rage was innocent lol

YEAH AFTER CD CAME DOWN IN SK CAPES A MONTH AGO - I FULLY ADMIT WE CAME AS A CLAN IN THE LAST WEEK AS U WOULDN'T LEAVE US ALONE

Now can u put aside the past and focus on the brown sticky stuff beyond personal problems

You legit dont get that 1 month and some ago you came in mpc times and sniped us at north of corp cave while we were fighting rage, whether they called on you or not idk at that time, but you started this brown sticky stuff now dont cry when we hit back