Thoughts on Current Times  

162 members have voted

1. 1. About the 3-tier bracket system

• I prefer that it remains. LPC-MPC-HPC
    • 2-tier bracket system. LPC-HPC
    • Prefer to wait and see what happens.
  2. 2. About RuneScape Pure Clanning

• I feel like its dying. Nothing to do.
    • I feel like its dying. I want to do something about it.
    • This has happened before, and we'll get through it.
    • I want an alternative.
  3. 3. Main problem

• I wish we could all just drop mains.
    • Mains have become necessary.
    • If there was an alternative to rid of this problem, I'd take it.

Another dumb topic from a clan that tries to act like saviors after they have been bringing 30-40 mains to every weekend trip for the past 2 months lmfao. You have no right to make this topic, clans like my own have been persevering bringing as little mains as possible, Rage only seem to care since these mains are no longer benefiting themselves. 

@@Entangle stick to Tinder or if you're really desperate use eharmony to hook up not runescape.com, so justin beiber

drop every goddamn main there is and if theres 1 clan thats bringing mains, all other clans should react and team against that brown sticky stuffty clan who tries to bring back mains.

we'll get through this, the pure scene won't die out. But something gotta change.

LPC and hpc times can be the same, MPC should have different times.

u must be clueless. u sit here and act like u know what you're talking about. CD has been the only clan in the scene to consistently bring mains (even as lvl 60s). Rage went through mpc never bringing mains until cd thought it was a bright idea to use their mains to camp us in singles. we aren't anybodys bitches so we will fight fire with fire. U want to fix the problem? go to the root source - CD. This is all upon cd. They know they're the culprits but they cant compete without mains 

Nobody stopped eop bringing mains :P against fi. We just let fi get bullied by eops 40 mains every weekend and everybody watched and mocked Fatality even though everybody knew fi  was being bullied by a main clan. Now everybody is going to watch and laugh as you die to cd's 40 mains.

gl hf

Even if HPC MPC LPC brackets mixed I'm confident my clan wouldn't be affected. We're ready for anyone that goes against Ruin. 

Nothing new anyway we've been fighting everyone. I guess it would be new for those who barely have events.

You realise Ruin = Zerg Unit.

You know what happened to Zerg Unit right? Theres a reason ruins entire rank team voted against the scenes merging in the poll. They know they can't handle the heat if it does happen.

Honestly the only clans that would come out unscathed if all the scenes merged would be Rage/CD/Olympus. Everybody else would do bad/mediocre for a month or two then close.

Pures can beat mains easy, mpc/hpc scene should merge and if clans cared about mains this much they would do more clan-wars events and setup fights, clan community turned brown sticky stuffty when clans started to hold hand, as a clan ur objective is to win and defeat clans not to hold hands to beat another clan or an alliance is clearly against the point.

Clan community is dead in the long-run, because runescape does not bring any new generation players...

And any new clan/teams that try to open that are not based from previous clans/communities and has new ranks are bullied

But really hpc scene is dead truly because of clan like Fatality 9years clan struggle to get 50 guys to a trip because of the broccolied ranks.

EOP struggled hard until another community joined them

Olympus has had 40 different ranks and has had like 10 clans/groups join them

CD is full of mains/zerks because they was scared of loosing the doom rivalry

CP has improved alot but still auto-accepts ranks

Ruin has a great community and will be here for a long time but they auto-elder people

FOE is overall best clan and has not had any real competition since mm and they are bored of f2p however CP gives them a good fight in f2p.

Apex ranks are dead but they convince members to carry what they have left

Imperial/Severance are just hype clans and put so much confidence into the clan that they simply cant accept any defeat and close when they do.

Special Forces, Lead by a brain damaged guy, but he is dedicated and has high goals along with confidence he needs some sort of duo partner

Rage is a new MPC that started as lpc with new ranks and wasn't based from any other clans/communitys and has great low ranks/core members but the high authority is complete dog brown sticky stuff, they carrying this mpc scene atm

Doom / AAO / Rage is some of the best things that happened to this clanning scene recently.

Yeah i rushed this alot of mistakes here, and before u thinking im in some clan im not im clanless... and currently working on my own community/clan.

Yes I opened alot of clan because I don't see any clans that are worth my time and effort.

foc is atm bad their warlord divine is garbage and leadership is bad aswell AND CP KILLS FOC EVERY SAT THEY DONT EVEN FIGHT BACK ONLY RUN

Nobody stopped eop bringing mains :P again fi. We just let fi get bullied by eops 40 mains every weekend and everybody watched and mocked Fatality even though everybody knew fi  was being bullied by a main clan. Now everybody is going to watch and laugh as you die to cd's 40 mains.

gl hf

?? But I have 25 mains which is enough to not get bullied by 40 mains. And my rank structure is smart unlike fi

There needs to be some sort of consequences for clans that encourage and openly admit the use of main clanning. Two brackets would spice up activity but I would prefer there be three but lack of clans atm. Bring pure clanning back this brown sticky stuff is getting old. We're all adults and we can't come to a mutual agree to enjoy the time we have left on the game

Rage, OP and CD need to squash this brown sticky stuff soon. Not tryna be a dick or biased just because I don't like Rage/OP, but they are honestly losing this whole battle of the mains brown sticky stuff that they started. One of you needs to completely drop mains one weekend and I guarantee the next weekend others will stop bringing them. You're giving up one single weekend for the possibility of several months to years of more weekends WITHOUT mains. At the rate that this is going you're honestly going to kill out the entire bracket. It's just ridiculous.

@@Whoppa @ @

Seriously, find a neutral TS and talk this brown sticky stuff out like actual ranks of clans. brown sticky stuff, come to Ruin ts or go to Sharkbrew ts. Setup a time and I'm sure any rank would be glad to sit your ranks in a locked channel and let you all talk it out for however long you need without interference.

Edit: I also agree that LPC's need to also stop aiding the MPC's in this cauliflower little main war. Invictus needs to stop assisting Rage/OP and Axis/SK/Fallen, whatever you are, needs to stop assisting CD. You have NO part of what takes place at MPC times so let them handle it. Lower opts means the fights will end quicker and it'll also stop fanning the flames that keep this brown sticky stuff going. If you want to duke it out grab your own capes and head to another world.

@ @@Bowsz Stop giving help to the MPC clans.

Also goes for my niggas over at @@Revenant. Pls stop assisting the pures in this brown sticky stufffest.

damn never thought I would agree with this guy one day :D

u must be clueless. u sit here and act like u know what you're talking about. CD has been the only clan in the scene to consistently bring mains (even as lvl 60s). Rage went through mpc never bringing mains until cd thought it was a bright idea to use their mains to camp us in singles. we aren't anybodys bitches so we will fight fire with fire. U want to fix the problem? go to the root source - CD. This is all upon cd. They know they're the culprits but they cant compete without mains 

Who cares if they brought mains??? Every clan that has ever opened has brought mains lmfao. I was Carnage in 2007 and THEY STILL HAD MAINS. You and your clan decided to bring 20 mains one day and focus CD with them the entire trip and triggered this brown sticky stuff. Everybody ALREADY knows this. Stop trying to throw blame elsewhere and being a fucking moron. Right here and now you are honestly showing this entire community that you're a brown sticky stuffter who has no motivation to stop this whatsoever while showing that @@Whoppa is about the only rank with a brain. Seriously, just stop posting.

tl;dr DONT BRING A SINGLE MAIN NEXT WEEKEND. DROP THE ALLIANCE WITH OP/APEX/IV. IF OP DONT DROP MAINS THEN BULLY THEM WITH EVERYONE ELSE. CD/OP WILL STOP BRINGING MAINS(and go back to the usual 6-8) WHEN OTHERS DO. YOU STARTED THIS SO BE THE ONES MATURE ENOUGH TO END IT.

Would write more but I have to go for a bit. Honestly, Niplet, use your fucking head for a change.

damn never thought I would agree with this guy one day :D

I'm a troll but I've been doing this pure thing long enough and am old enough to know when brown sticky stuff needs to stop.

Who cares if they brought mains??? Every clan that has ever opened has brought mains lmfao. I was Carnage in 2007 and THEY STILL HAD MAINS. You and your clan decided to bring 20 mains one day and focus CD with them the entire trip and triggered this brown sticky stuff. Everybody ALREADY knows this. Stop trying to throw blame elsewhere and being a fucking moron. Right here and now you are honestly showing this entire community that you're a brown sticky stuffter who has no motivation to stop this whatsoever while showing that @@Whoppa is about the only rank with a brain. Seriously, just stop posting.

tl;dr DONT BRING A SINGLE MAIN NEXT WEEKEND. DROP THE ALLIANCE WITH OP/APEX/IV. IF OP DONT DROP MAINS THEN BULLY THEM WITH EVERYONE ELSE. CD/OP WILL STOP BRINGING MAINS(and go back to the usual 6-8) WHEN OTHERS DO. YOU STARTED THIS SO BE THE ONES MATURE ENOUGH TO END IT.

Would write more but I have to go for a bit. Honestly, Niplet, use your fucking head for a change.

I'm a troll but I've been doing this pure thing long enough and am old enough to know when brown sticky stuff needs to stop.

Would never work if you demand that 1 group starts dropping them first. Everyone Brings them, so everyone should Drop them at the same time.

Lets just drop the mains upcomming weekend?? EVERYONE? get some giant clusters going where everyone just hits who ever is next to them? Ranks Be on SB TS/IRC with all, incase someone starts to bring mains anyway.

Would never work if you demand that 1 group starts dropping them first. Everyone Brings them, so everyone should Drop them at the same time.

Lets just drop the mains upcomming weekend?? EVERYONE? get some giant clusters going where everyone just hits who ever is next to them? Ranks Be on SB TS/IRC with all, incase someone starts to bring mains anyway.

There are 3 clans that are the problem with bringing too many mains. Rage, Olympus and CD. If Rage drops their mains(not completely, ik all clans bring a few and always have/always will) and stop the alliance with Apex, Olympus and IV, then Olympus and Apex will get dicked by CD, Rage and Ruin, IV won't want anything to do with the situation anymore, same for Axis, and CD will eventually win and stop bringing 70 mains every weekend because it won't be needed anymore. Whoppa has already shown that he's more than willing to talk to OP/CD ranks about stopping this main war completely. They just have to suck up their pride and take an L for a weekend and we can be a bit diplomatic about this and get back to having our normal clusters full of PURES. Nothing is going to get done until one side mans the fuck up and does something first. I can pretty much guarantee that the other side will follow suit. As it stands nobody has fun on weekend trips and if this continues nobody will want to go to weekend trips anymore.

Rage, OP and CD need to squash this brown sticky stuff soon. Not tryna be a dick or biased just because I don't like Rage/OP, but they are honestly losing this whole battle of the mains brown sticky stuff that they started. One of you needs to completely drop mains one weekend and I guarantee the next weekend others will stop bringing them. You're giving up one single weekend for the possibility of several months to years of more weekends WITHOUT mains. At the rate that this is going you're honestly going to kill out the entire bracket. It's just ridiculous.

@@Whoppa @ @

Seriously, find a neutral TS and talk this brown sticky stuff out like actual ranks of clans. brown sticky stuff, come to Ruin ts or go to Sharkbrew ts. Setup a time and I'm sure any rank would be glad to sit your ranks in a locked channel and let you all talk it out for however long you need without interference.

Edit: I also agree that LPC's need to also stop aiding the MPC's in this cauliflower little main war. Invictus needs to stop assisting Rage/OP and Axis/SK/Fallen, whatever you are, needs to stop assisting CD. You have NO part of what takes place at MPC times so let them handle it. Lower opts means the fights will end quicker and it'll also stop fanning the flames that keep this brown sticky stuff going. If you want to duke it out grab your own capes and head to another world.

Also goes for my niggas over at @@Revenant. Pls stop assisting the pures in this brown sticky stufffest.

@@Whoppa @ @

finally something i cant flame you about :)