Thoughts on Current Times  

162 members have voted

1. 1. About the 3-tier bracket system

• I prefer that it remains. LPC-MPC-HPC
    • 2-tier bracket system. LPC-HPC
    • Prefer to wait and see what happens.
  2. 2. About RuneScape Pure Clanning

• I feel like its dying. Nothing to do.
    • I feel like its dying. I want to do something about it.
    • This has happened before, and we'll get through it.
    • I want an alternative.
  3. 3. Main problem

• I wish we could all just drop mains.
    • Mains have become necessary.
    • If there was an alternative to rid of this problem, I'd take it.

Who cares if they brought mains??? Every clan that has ever opened has brought mains lmfao. I was Carnage in 2007 and THEY STILL HAD MAINS. You and your clan decided to bring 20 mains one day and focus CD with them the entire trip and triggered this brown sticky stuff. Everybody ALREADY knows this. Stop trying to throw blame elsewhere and being a fucking moron. Right here and now you are honestly showing this entire community that you're a brown sticky stuffter who has no motivation to stop this whatsoever while showing that @@Whoppa is about the only rank with a brain. Seriously, just stop posting.

tl;dr DONT BRING A SINGLE MAIN NEXT WEEKEND. DROP THE ALLIANCE WITH OP/APEX/IV. IF OP DONT DROP MAINS THEN BULLY THEM WITH EVERYONE ELSE. CD/OP WILL STOP BRINGING MAINS(and go back to the usual 6-8) WHEN OTHERS DO. YOU STARTED THIS SO BE THE ONES MATURE ENOUGH TO END IT.

Would write more but I have to go for a bit. Honestly, Niplet, use your fucking head for a change.

I'm a troll but I've been doing this pure thing long enough and am old enough to know when brown sticky stuff needs to stop.

u r broccolied lmao

We're all adults and we can't come to a mutual agree to enjoy the time we have left on the game

this scene is without a doubt the most toxic and cancerous community out of any in the entire gaming world. people say "hi" and get flamed because they're in a different clan lmfao. toxic community, the adults are gonna move on soon and you're gonna be left with the 17 year olds who buy booters with mommy's credit card. so actually, not much different than it is now. can't admit you're in this just to have fun or you get flamed.

Rage, OP and CD need to squash this brown sticky stuff soon. Not tryna be a dick or biased just because I don't like Rage/OP, but they are honestly losing this whole battle of the mains brown sticky stuff that they started. One of you needs to completely drop mains one weekend and I guarantee the next weekend others will stop bringing them. You're giving up one single weekend for the possibility of several months to years of more weekends WITHOUT mains. At the rate that this is going you're honestly going to kill out the entire bracket. It's just ridiculous.

@@Whoppa @ @

Seriously, find a neutral TS and talk this brown sticky stuff out like actual ranks of clans. brown sticky stuff, come to Ruin ts or go to Sharkbrew ts. Setup a time and I'm sure any rank would be glad to sit your ranks in a locked channel and let you all talk it out for however long you need without interference.

Edit: I also agree that LPC's need to also stop aiding the MPC's in this cauliflower little main war. Invictus needs to stop assisting Rage/OP and Axis/SK/Fallen, whatever you are, needs to stop assisting CD. You have NO part of what takes place at MPC times so let them handle it. Lower opts means the fights will end quicker and it'll also stop fanning the flames that keep this brown sticky stuff going. If you want to duke it out grab your own capes and head to another world.

@ @@Bowsz Stop giving help to the MPC clans.

Also goes for my niggas over at @@Revenant. Pls stop assisting the pures in this brown sticky stufffest.

Rage, OP and CD need to squash this brown sticky stuff soon. Not tryna be a dick or biased just because I don't like Rage/OP, but they are honestly losing this whole battle of the mains brown sticky stuff that they started. One of you needs to completely drop mains one weekend and I guarantee the next weekend others will stop bringing them. You're giving up one single weekend for the possibility of several months to years of more weekends WITHOUT mains. At the rate that this is going you're honestly going to kill out the entire bracket. It's just ridiculous.

@@Whoppa @ @

Seriously, find a neutral TS and talk this brown sticky stuff out like actual ranks of clans. brown sticky stuff, come to Ruin ts or go to Sharkbrew ts. Setup a time and I'm sure any rank would be glad to sit your ranks in a locked channel and let you all talk it out for however long you need without interference.

Edit: I also agree that LPC's need to also stop aiding the MPC's in this cauliflower little main war. Invictus needs to stop assisting Rage/OP and Axis/SK/Fallen, whatever you are, needs to stop assisting CD. You have NO part of what takes place at MPC times so let them handle it. Lower opts means the fights will end quicker and it'll also stop fanning the flames that keep this brown sticky stuff going. If you want to duke it out grab your own capes and head to another world.

@ @@Bowsz Stop giving help to the MPC clans.

Also goes for my niggas over at @@Revenant. Pls stop assisting the pures in this brown sticky stufffest.

we won't off rage. As long as they

1. bring tanks to lpc scene to rag us

2. bring iv on mpc trips

3. make fun of a dead cd member (disgusting)

btw rage has 48 hrs to write a public apology to me in morse code

lpc and hpc 2 brackets so all mpc move hpc :), cd drops mains or just get the fuck out of the scene they've been kanker for 2 years already and still never achieved a 2 prep streak so no1 cares about that brown sticky stuff clan 

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION

BACK

TO

BATTLESCAPE

dj maxx come join Rage btw :) 

this is such a cute thread lol

waaa waaa waaa - op and rage had no problem bringing mains when they were benefiting from it...but now that the tides have turned they're begging the clanning community for forgiveness LMAO

you brought this on yourself, to think once upon a time we actually helped your clan and gave you fights when you first joined mpc - you bit the hand that fed you lil niggas and now your clan is going to die lol

and lastly...less than 5% of cd multi-clan. and the ones that do are clanning in MAIN clans, not little nigga pures....if we were to jump to hpc ...we would be jumping into that brown sticky stuff with our 160 strong ML BABY! and that may or may not include our 100+ mains ontop of that...but that depends on if any of you little bitch made hpc's wanna play that game with us

cd aint some tin pot clan like rage or op that are barely 1 or 2 yr old new bundle of twigs clans lol - cd is 8 years old this year, seen and done it all. rage like every other clan that tried before them thought just because things were in their favor for a few weeks or even a few months that they could actually close a clan with a core memberbase that's been together for 8 years....bit off way more than you could chew....

and lastly, cd MAY be open to some pan-mpc agreement to drop the mains but only once op and rage surrender to our mighty empire

lpc and hpc 2 brackets so all mpc move hpc :), cd drops mains or just get the fuck out of the scene they've been kanker for 2 years already and still never achieved a 2 prep streak so no1 cares about that brown sticky stuff clan 

dj maxx come join Rage btw :)

Don't play anymore bro , and when I do its on my boy Tom's side ;)

Maybe lmao but always at a reasonable level. except with the doom rivalry. and the slumping rage/op rivalry

reasonable level? How is bringing mains reasonable at all lmfao. Ur dog brown sticky stuff clan has had the same 10 mains at pk trips forever ragging clans like doom envy and aao

this is such a cute thread lol

waaa waaa waaa - op and rage had no problem bringing mains when they were benefiting from it...but now that the tides have turned they're begging the clanning community for forgiveness LMAO

you brought this on yourself, to think once upon a time we actually helped your clan and gave you fights when you first joined mpc - you bit the hand that fed you lil niggas and now your clan is going to die lol

and lastly...less than 5% of cd multi-clan. and the ones that do are clanning in MAIN clans, not little farmer pures....if we were to jump to hpc ...we would be jumping into that brown sticky stuff with our 160 strong ML BABY! and that may or may not include our 100+ mains ontop of that...but that depends on if any of you little bitch made hpc's wanna play that game with us

cd aint some tin pot clan like rage or op that are barely 1 or 2 yr old new bundle of twigs clans lol - cd is 8 years old this year, seen and done it all. rage like every other clan that tried before them thought just because things were in their favor for a few weeks or even a few months that they could actually close a clan with a core memberbase that's been together for 8 years....bit off way more than you could chew....

and lastly, cd MAY be open to some pan-mpc agreement to drop the mains but only once op and rage surrender to our mighty empire

8 years and still the worst quality in the game that is some ground breaking brown sticky stuff

reasonable level? How is bringing mains reasonable at all lmfao. Ur dog brown sticky stuff clan has had the same 10 mains at pk trips forever ragging clans like doom envy and aao8 years and still the worst quality in the game that is some ground breaking brown sticky stuff

Welcome back uve been mia after that 90v130 remember :D

In my opinion, one that could be debated is still neutral, LPC and HPC should be the only 2 remaining scenes period. 

I believe the pure scene ranks could come to a consensus about lowering the amount of rune used on weekends as well. 

I do not say eliminate all of the mains (I am pretty sure we all know this won't happen) but it would be great looking at the amount of mains going from 45-60 for some clans to 15-20.

reasonable level? How is bringing mains reasonable at all lmfao. Ur dog brown sticky stuff clan has had the same 10 mains at pk trips forever ragging clans like doom envy and aao

8 years and still the worst quality in the game that is some ground breaking brown sticky stuff

Yeah? and they all closed lmfao