so.

tntprodigy

Overall

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. TLP

5. Eop

Reason Fi is #3 is because of the old history they had versus MM/Foe. Fi  managed to beat MM in a F2P fullout & Foe in a P2P fullout. TLP/EOP never achieved that.

Also Fi's 90 Steel titans back in 2012 when they pushed MM out the wilderness and str8 to clan wars was a huge shock to everyone in the pure scene. 

Later 2012, Fi pulled off the biggest come back in Pure clanning history which was down by 7 at the fullout vs Eop. Everyone said eop had that one in the bag but Fi came thru being down by 7.

2013-2014

Fi had WAY too many high levels & they pulled 80+ every weekend. Foe couldn't even take on Fi, and Foe is one of the best pure clans.

2015-2016 isn't Fi's era. Only because Fi isn't used to fighting main clans left and right like EoM.

Why TLP is #4 is because they reached their full potential on oldschool runescape, all the old clans already reached their full potential in pre-eoc. TLP was always a clan wars clan and kept to themselves for the longest in runescape history. Fi/MM/Foe already achieved great things in both clan wars and the wilderness.

Although because of their great achievements on oldschool runescape, they did dethrone EoP for the #4 spot.

Overall

1. MM

2. Foe

3. Fi

4. TLP

5. Eop

Reason Fi is #3 is because of the old history they had versus MM/Foe. Fi  managed to beat MM in a F2P fullout & Foe in a P2P fullout. TLP/EOP never achieved that.

Also Fi's 90 Steel titans back in 2012 when they pushed MM out the wilderness and str8 to clan wars was a huge shock to everyone in the pure scene. 

Later 2012, Fi pulled off the biggest come back in Pure clanning history which was down by 7 at the fullout vs Eop. Everyone said eop had that one in the bag but Fi came thru being down by 7.

2013-2014

Fi had WAY too many high levels & they pulled 80+ every weekend. Foe couldn't even take on Fi, and Foe is one of the best pure clans.

2015-2016 isn't Fi's era. Only because Fi isn't used to fighting main clans left and right like EoM.

I only disagree in #3 and #4. Even though Fi did have some pretty tremendous years, they have been one of the most inconsistent clans this community has seen. For me they have only had 2 years of strong performances, in their pretty long time.

TLP remained constant in what they preferred the most, and it is pretty clear that TLP is the best clan matched in the game. With FOE very close behind due to their battled dominance for the P2P matched all time. Only thing with TLP is that we seemed to bottle it in finals. Good example is the PCT finals 2012 vs MM (who everyone knows was never really too good matched).

I do admit that during the times Fi was strong though, they did work.

*MM, Mahatma founded pure clanning

*FOE, only clan besides Fi to give MM competition in both servers

*Fatality, I'm an EoP fan myself, but Fi used to be dope back in the day. Beat MM and FOE in fullouts, and ran the wildy

*Eruption of Pures, close 3rd if not tied

*The Last Pures, better than CP