Supremacy vs. Fatality [FULLOUT]

Fear The Beard

Fatality vs Supremacy [FULLOUT]  

96 members have voted

1. 1. who will win?

• Supremacy
    • Fatality

I really do hope both of the clans use their own memberbases not zenith vs ir.

In that case Fi could tap into their massive pool of retired members and elders, giving them the possible edge. Something like this happened back in 2011 when Control challenged Fatality to a full-out.

SUP has a larger active playerbase, Fi has a large legacy group. I would actually expect them to outpull us but it will be matched *shrugs*

If it's matched +/-5, then a clan would be cauliflower to bring invites which would just hash up their organisation. 

Fight looks over hyped on here. It's not some legacy crap of old against new at all, lol. It's just two clans having a big prep and the fact that there's a numbers cap on it proves that. 

I really do hope both of the clans use their own memberbases not zenith vs ir.

In that case Fi could tap into their massive pool of retired members and elders, giving them the possible edge. Something like this happened back in 2011 when Control challenged Fatality to a full-out.

trust me its gonna be our own members, we are not eop or cp

If it's matched +/-5, then a clan would be cauliflower to bring invites which would just hash up their organisation. 

Fight looks over hyped on here. It's not some legacy crap of old against new at all, lol. It's just two clans having a big prep and the fact that there's a numbers cap on it proves that. 

Nonetheless Fatality and Supremacy are both treating it like a fullout (Fi's top of forums even has a countdown).

Expect both clans to have similar numbers and neither will be sitting aka making it a fullout 

Nonetheless Fatality and Supremacy are both treating it like a fullout (Fi's top of forums even has a countdown).

Expect both clans to have similar numbers and neither will be sitting aka making it a fullout 

It's still just a big prep lol. Most people will hopefully acknowledge that Fi, no matter how big of a slump or how hated by some they are right now, have an elder network of 10 years that they could tap into to reach 100 with ease. Same with CP/FOE/EOP. 

Yeah, they might have a timer on their forums and are probably taking the fight seriously to the extent that they want to win - but do you think that they're tapping into that elder network to win this fight? Probably not - especially considering their potential is limited to what Supremacy pull due to the cap.

Lets not kid ourselves, it'll be a good fight and fun to watch/participate in. But for people to say that it's the 'changing of the guards' is silly.

It's still just a big prep lol. Most people will hopefully acknowledge that Fi, no matter how big of a slump or how hated by some they are right now, have an elder network of 10 years that they could tap into to reach 100 with ease. Same with CP/FOE/EOP. 

Yeah, they might have a timer on their forums and are probably taking the fight seriously to the extent that they want to win - but do you think that they're tapping into that elder network to win this fight? Probably not - especially considering their potential is limited to what Supremacy pull due to the cap.

Lets not kid ourselves, it'll be a good fight and fun to watch/participate in. But for people to say that it's the 'changing of the guards' is silly.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think that they are going to be tapping into the "elder network" for it lol.  They will have the highest pull they could possibly have, especially since they didn't even mention to there members that's it's +5-5.  

Supremacy will have 70 legit members/elders/ranks which at this point in time is a lot for clans that don't rely on mpc's.  

If you think that the fullout between Zenith/IR pre-eoc meant more than this upcoming event, you'd be really wrong considering both of those clans had 40 clan friends lol.

This event has more meaning than almost any fullout of recent years that was an invite fest (such as the upcoming ruin/foe fullout, even if it's 100v100)

also, Fi asked for the cap.  

At the end of the day each clans goal should be to pull as much as possible. Due to the fact you get +5/-5 if you outpull the opposing clan. So both clans should prep as a full out and prep hard.

Should be a good watch shame i will be participating in the Ruin vs Foe full out therefore ill miss it :(

You're kidding yourself if you don't think that they are going to be tapping into the "elder network" for it lol.  They will have the highest pull they could possibly have, especially since they didn't even mention to there members that's it's +5-5.  

Supremacy will have 70 legit members/elders/ranks which at this point in time is a lot for clans that don't rely on mpc's.  

If you think that the fullout between Zenith/IR pre-eoc meant more than this upcoming event, you'd be really wrong considering both of those clans had 40 clan friends lol.

This event has more meaning than almost any fullout of recent years that was an invite fest (such as the upcoming ruin/foe fullout, even if it's 100v100)

also, Fi asked for the cap.  

It doesn't matter whose idea the cap was lol. A full out is supposed to show the true strength of both clans in their entirety. Having a cap of any kind totally eliminates that aspect and it can't really be viewed as anything other than a glorified or high opt prep - or perhaps that's just personal opinion...

I'm not going to go into the invitational full outs stuff because I know they're all bullbrown sticky stuff and I'm not comparing this fight to one of them. I'm comparing this to a high-option prep with a little bit of a twist. It may be bigger for SUP as they rarely participate in 60 vs 60+ preps, but for FI it's not much different to the 60 vs 60 they had vs FOE a couple of months ago.

It doesn't matter whose idea the cap was lol. A full out is supposed to show the true strength of both clans in their entirety. Having a cap of any kind totally eliminates that aspect and it can't really be viewed as anything other than a glorified or high opt prep - or perhaps that's just personal opinion...

I'm not going to go into the invitational full outs stuff because I know they're all bullbrown sticky stuff and I'm not comparing this fight to one of them. I'm comparing this to a high-option prep with a little bit of a twist. It may be bigger for SUP as they rarely participate in 60 vs 60+ preps, but for FI it's not much different to the 60 vs 60 they had vs FOE a couple of months ago.

name a fullout on 07 that didnt have a ton of invites, or name a fullout outside of foe vs mm and a couple others that didnt have tons of invites

fullouts don't show full strength, i believe this war will unless one of the clans is forced to cut a significant amount. unfortunately this is how it has to be done so it makes a clan less likely to mass invite everyone to their fight.