[R]age Friday P2P Ft. Bullying Rev+minions/Op/Apex

Whoppa

4QBti2j.png

Rage massed up 50 bears later peaking at 57 for our p2p friday. 

e3921e9453c5c4f45005d6ea16b76a8f.png

When we started massing up & realised Ruin wasn't coming out, CD needed a staff meeting to discuss if they would go out. So we started heading out. Easts was dead so we decided to hit up lavas, looking for some action. Had a nice fight with Rot.

1brxuti.gif

After our fight CD finally started massing up (40mins late lel) so we moved it to corp. We found Rev at corp hill. The fight went on for a few minutes untill Apex crashed it. We moved east, clearing up Apex and waiting for Rev to re-hit the fight. As soon as Rev rushed us, we cleared them up pretty fast. (suck ur little minion clan CD wasn't ready huh?).

1brxuti.gif

A bit later we found Rev on 26 hills. After killing some morons that ran off the hill we quickly went aggro on the hill, clearing them up and making them telly. Yawn lol

1brxuti.gif

After our hit on Rev we moved it west and cleared up Apex. Thanks for the tussle lads..

1brxuti.gif

After all off this, CD finally walked into the wild. We found them north of maze hill. We rushed in down 25 (cd+rev), giving no fucks. Killed over half of cd pures. We moved it west to clear up Rev, leaving CD die to Olympus.

1brxuti.gif

Our last hit we found some Op stragglers at boneyard, quickly moved there clearing them up. Cd rushed in immediatly, we dragged the fight south towards corp. When op rushed in to make it a 2v2 vs CD&Rev they just tele'd out lmfao

1brxuti.gif

Overall a good trip. Thanks for the loots Rev, looked like CD left you for dieing.

S/o to the boys Attending

S/o To CD for hiding behind Rev again but getting fucked

S/o to Apex/Op for the tussles

1brxuti.gif

2je3ey9.png

ov5NLrR.png

mJWCMXK.png

NySutB3.png

znQPUgO.png

eK1yp46.png

CWHNBdR.png

ev5eCO4.png

iUmFr20.png

LlIzUPP.png

cZWkhU9.png

MRHUThr.png

58766619d305caead263bfc081477d56.png

f0b3d32a09dbf0820b2943f5b56b954a.png

47185511953e7875ea24491bd47be9cb.png

LTypI85.png

VifcfJw.png

Ycc0CQX.png

f4cf19e6dcb2f20ed0a3bbb6afaa0527.png

fp6qfd.png

zxldw4.png

Did you team with a useless zerker clan and still get bodied. Oh yes you did

I'd watching calling my niggas @@Revenant useless lmao. You can't handle 1 main clan, don't beef with 2 my nigga.

winners

CD's vid is 2.5mins long lel

6 mins and 3.5 mins vs 7 mins.

Looks like CD wins in video length too.

I'd watching calling my niggas @@Revenant useless lmao. You can't handle 1 main clan, don't beef with 2 my farmer.

6 mins and 3.5 mins vs 7 mins.

Looks like CD wins in video length too.

ey a 30 sec intro and 2 minutes running around spamming in edge... You weren't even out tomato. Go lose to fi again

ey a 30 sec intro and 2 minutes running around spamming in edge... You weren't even out tomato. Go lose to fi again

Do you need help counting like !Breakx? Lol. I'd tell you to go get a prep, but you might lose to OP and Apex again, so I see why you aren't prepping. You also don't seem to have enough pures these days to do anything above a 25v25, so a fullout is clearly out of the picture. I now see why you decline 40v40s lol.