State of Ruin

Rage Guy

i just had to explain it to you in a certain way that it would get through to a thick cunt like you

its not possible to manage a cc of 118 people (which maxes at 100) and decide who gets in and who doesnt. cheers for ur input lol

its not possible to manage a cc of 118 people (which maxes at 100) and decide who gets in and who doesnt. cheers for ur input lol

You fucking cuck, yes you can manage but when 90 of those people are invites who have no respect for your leaders you cant

i just had to explain it to you in a certain way that it would get through to a thick cunt like you

You fucking cuck, yes you can manage but when 90 of those people are invites who have no respect for your leaders you cant

l0l first ppl in the cc got in the fight, no1 got sat u fucking tomato. we had 118 ppl there's no way to mediate that

also @@Andre trying to act like a fucking white knight he's said nothing about this before. (ive sat in preps because my acc is brown sticky stuff, its the way it goes)

gj giving op (a clan thats slumping HARD) some propaganda to feed off u tomato

ur clan is slumping badly, u have no right to make a 'state of' topic, please fix ur own clan first (this is why ur clan is broccolied lmao)

Can you stop embarrassing the clan ffs?