wuu2 iv?

swiftly

Awkward, grats on your activity CD but I don't understand the point of bullying an lpc when you guys should be focusing more on the real problem in the mpc scene.

they come to mpc and team with rage and op we will not sit and take it

Rage wasn't there, lol. You're an MPC clan, can you not complete against Rage? Or any other MPC? This just shows how bad your clan actually is, look at the mains. 

yeah...

Rage wasn't there, lol. You're an MPC clan, can you not complete against Rage? Or any other MPC? This just shows how bad your clan actually is, look at the mains. 

q2H03e6.pngtQ7VNxz.pngp6L1hal.png

whole clan? m8 thats just a fourth of what we pull smh, btw your members arent enjoying this why dont you just apologize lmfao

Bro, you bring mains lmfao. And why would we apologize to you? You guys are sorry as fuck lmfao. 

Is that 2 people? Yet you bring a whole clan, lol. That doesn't make sense. 

emil was there and bosh to they had like 10? maybe dont matter you bring ur whole brown sticky stuff clan to mpc every weekend so eat it

Yeah, next week we're bringing 80

10 pures and 70 main invites I bet 

emil was there and bosh to they had like 10? maybe dont matter you bring ur whole brown sticky stuff clan to mpc every weekend so eat it

I've never been to an MPC event since I quit Ruin, lol. You dumbfuck.  :lol:

The pictures clearly were to prove that the statement you just made is indeed false.

If you don't understand why it is we are focusing your brown sticky stuff lpc is because you team with rage. Pretty sure we've said this 1000 times.

The pictures clearly were to prove that the statement you just made is indeed false.

If you don't understand why it is we are focusing your brown sticky stuff lpc is because you team with rage. Pretty sure we've said this 1000 times.

thanks for clearing it up for that sped he needed some help

"Rage wasn't there, lol. You're an MPC clan, can you not complete against Rage? Or any other MPC? This just shows how bad your clan actually is, look at the mains. "

So you contradict yourself face palm

Awkward, grats on your activity CD but I don't understand the point of bullying an lpc when you guys should be focusing more on the real problem in the mpc scene.

They help our rivals every weekends, why would we let them have clean fights?