as a proud cd member - on behalf of all mpc clans, i welcome our hpc cousins with open arms

chance111

i dont think you understand that your mains wont help in the hpc scene especially not against clans like eop who has rot

LOL, you do realize we know rot right? and Erik???? 

I'm not scared of no fucking clan lmfao, idgaf if they bring any mainclan

i dont think you understand that your mains wont help in the hpc scene especially not against clans like eop who has rot

lol there's like 2 or 3 rot that are retired in eop

while there's nearly 10x that amount of people in cd. when we pulled 165 people on our anniversary, guess where all those mains came from? guess who hosts our forums? anyway if u think rot are going to help any pure clan then you got noodles for brains homie but for arguments sake, lets just say cd has hood pass with daddy rot

lol there's like 2 or 3 rot that are retired in eop

while there's nearly 10x that amount of people in cd. when we pulled 165 people on our anniversary, guess where all those mains came from? guess who hosts our forums? anyway if u think rot are going to help any pure clan then you got noodles for brains homie but for arguments sake, lets just say cd has hood pass with daddy rot

fo member logic xD loses in wild and claims eop calls rot because of a few retired membs