Sub 40% member list pull? Auto-ranked person who has been in clan less than 3 months making topics?

Btw remember what happened last time you leaked our boards? Hint: your clan closed.Twice by us in one week.

?

im not in a clan lmfao awkward kid

in case you haven't realized yet, fo is a clan that gets hype over the summer when school kids on holiday break mass join them then leave again lmfao

all thats left is awkward rank hungry kids who have to try their best to keep the clan alive until next year lmfao, im looking at u rd erik

?

in case you haven't realized yet, fo is a clan that gets hype over the summer when school kids on holiday break mass join them then leave again lmfao

all thats left is awkward rank hungry kids who have to try their best to keep the clan alive until next year lmfao, im looking at u rd erik

Lmao I'd be mad too when my clan hyped up leaking my rivals boards and ended up being closed by them not once, but twice.

Speaking of awkward didn't you make a topic last week flaming everyone for still playing on pures and not join main clans? Why are you still posting here reject?

Lmao I'd be mad too when my clan hyped up leaking my rivals boards and ended up being closed by them not once, but twice.

Speaking of awkward didn't you make a topic last week flaming everyone for still playing on pures and not join main clans? Why are you still posting here reject?

i think u have the wrong person lmfao, im literally not in a clan, haven't been in one since march?

Same with brown sticky stuffality.

I remember I used to be able to trigger a whole pack of those retards with a simple fi is brown sticky stuff l0l macro.

now theyre all gone or have joined eop lmfao

stay ez brown sticky stuffality 

Miss the days when they at least TRIED to argue back... good  times.. good times. 

I'm not trolling when i say that CP is the ONLY legacy HPC to NEVER be outright #1, EVER. 

Surprised their dumb ass elder/autoranking hype even lasted as long as it did, they will crumble soon enough (its already starting) and all their sharkbrew trolls will go into hibernation and they will go into their annual 6-9 month slump as per usual, history repeats itself. 

?

So that's why they pulled 13 people to the Saturday two weeks ago, and wore the capes of an MPC last week. It makes a lot more sense now...

That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking WHY DOES YOUR TOPIC SAY YOU PULLED 80 WITHOUT INVITES WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY 60+? Ofcourse 80 is over 60 but why say you pulled 80 and not just say 60+ in the topic wihout counting the 20+ doom invites?

I agree that Fatality is a brown sticky stuff clan.