Thoughts?

Control Pker

Give up damien, you hacked your own members for 200m, guess what Rage is hpc now and gonna join the "Jagex cup" isn't that your dream??? you will never achieve that, just like your brown sticky stuffty sf clan, your best ranks joined Rage and you will never achieve something, you should go to anger management!

You are dedicated and I liked you but please do not call out clans which achieved more than you ever did, thanks homie much love

Give up damien, you hacked your own members for 200m, guess what Rage is hpc now and gonna join the "Jagex cup" isn't that your dream??? you will never achieve that, just like your brown sticky stuffty sf clan, your best ranks joined Rage and you will never achieve something, you should go to anger management!

You are dedicated and I liked you but please do not call out clans which achieved more than you ever did, thanks homie much love

damn... imagine control pker was still in rage

I used to feel sorry for you but I swear to god you're the biggest broccoli to ever log into Runescape, do the community a favour and hit log out and never log back in ty.

Btw you wear the same hat as other clans and many others before you, worry about your brown sticky stuff clan rather than others lol.

Keep getting fed the lies please, the story's you fake ranks gave out literally arent even matching anywhere close. 

You have no proof of anything really and my homies that i owed up to for something totally different were paid a longggggggg time ago. 

So keep it up, Its not like any of the ranks did much to even make the name it had. 

Rage hasnt accomplished much since ive been gone im sure we'd achieve more then a 30-50 man pulls in f2p/p2p think that through. 

If it wasnt for the mpc's getting forced to move, the clan would still be a little mpc. 

Without me, Rage wouldnt be here, Fake ranks trying to take credit. 

Gl. 

Keep getting fed the lies please, the story's you fake ranks gave out literally arent even matching anywhere close. 

You have no proof of anything really and my homies that i owed up to for something totally different were paid a longggggggg time ago. 

So keep it up, Its not like any of the ranks did much to even make the name it had. 

Rage hasnt accomplished much since ive been gone im sure we'd achieve more then a 30-50 man pulls in f2p/p2p think that through. 

If it wasnt for the mpc's getting forced to move, the clan would still be a little mpc. 

Without me, Rage wouldnt be here, Fake ranks trying to take credit. 

Gl. 

Keep believing your own bullbrown sticky stuff lmfao