Whats the worst clan you ever been in?

TheBean

FOE roughly early last year. I was persuaded by some Doom friends since they all joined FOE and it was pretty cancer. They had some cool dudes from sko that I knew (lagg,nearly,astro etc) but majority of Ts3 would sit in locked chans and some were dutch who legit sat in chans forever and didn't really communicate with the rest of the clan. During preps if Adhi died we lost, if we started losing a round Adhi acted like Hormone v2 but a little more angry. 

FOE roughly early last year. I was persuaded by some Doom friends since they all joined FOE and it was pretty cancer. They had some cool dudes from sko that I knew (lagg,nearly,astro etc) but majority of Ts3 would sit in locked chans and some were dutch who legit sat in chans forever and didn't really communicate with the rest of the clan. During preps if Adhi died we lost, if we started losing a round Adhi acted like Hormone v2 but a little more angry. 

In terms of quality I'd say xL but we were all homeboys and know each other irl now from the 2010-12 era guys like ir0ny, Ryann, Romnick, Niblet, Abyssal and even cp Sam aka king h00dz l0l were the core of xL. The funniest clan to be in during 2010-12 until pre eoc died that's why I probably stayed even tho we were brown sticky stuff no one would actually try to win in preps we would always be trolling lmfao and Honor's raging made it 10/10 kicking like 5/6 people each pk trip from the clan lmao. This nigga hon0r would be calling from lumbridge after he died and we'd still listen to him even though he couldn't see brown sticky stuff

agreed, i also had this experience during my short time in fo

Yeah pretty much this. 

Joined foe after EoP closed, community was extremely weird/bad, 50% mutes and the other ppl who did talk were foreigners (says enough by itself) who all sat in locked channels and didnt talk to other people. Adhi's screachy voice made my ears bleed, and when he died that morbidly obese broccoli allen would try to call and i had him muted at all times because he is legit the single worst caller i've ever heard so it was pretty bad.