Next pure clan to close?

Legend Tanner of EOP

Thoughts? Personally I see the next one to be either Corrupt Pures or ZU. I think one of them will close into the other, considering they are besties ya' know.

this was not a flame bait

The fuck are you talking about reject.  That is the most bullbrown sticky stuff propaganda I've ever heard. 

You know what Tanner...

I fucking wish Cp would Team with us - so we could smash your fucking pixel face in along with DAYMARE. 

But Zerg Unit doesn't do that brown sticky stuff...

man i miss the gud old days when an eop member could actually put up a decent argument over forums tbh. jonty has a lot of teaching to do.

Ikr man, I looked at how many full outs EoP had, and telling by many clans vids, like Foe, MM, Fatality, EoP lost every single one, and by a thrashing, then they post a win against a clan worse than conviction. 

Godbless eop <3

The fuck are you talking about reject.  That is the most bullbrown sticky stuff propaganda I've ever heard. 

You know what Tanner...

I fucking wish Cp would Team with us - so we could smash your fucking pixel face in along with DAYMARE. 

But Zerg Unit doesn't do that brown sticky stuff...

shouldnt really take him serious, he's not a troll, just mentally disabled

Ikr, look who they fought aswell...Can't seem to find any fullouts won against, Fatality, Foe or MM? 

beating an mpc 5 years ago who's ts was down the whole time??

next plz

Lol at you clowns

EoP have beaten IR, DP, and Dv in PCT full outs - Yes it was years ago when not many people used ventrilo/ts and not every clan could somehow mass up to 100 (bv, trauma recently.. ir and zenith)

If you're going to post broccolied replies like "lol vs an mpc where they didnt use ts" dont ignore the fact eop were also an mpc with a lot of people having no ts/vent then

And no they didn't beat Fi, Foe, or Mm in full outs. So what? They've only had 3 against them (2 vs fi in 07/12, one vs foe in 12, mm declined two times) and lost all 3. However at least they can say they did compete and beat Mm/Foe during their primes week in and week out for a 2 year stretch many wars being above 100v100. So in that sense, I guess they DID have "full outs" vs Mm and Foe.

There's your response @U mad tr0ll @

This dumb topic must've really hit a nerve lol