Savage pirates poach endangered lions for 34,265 lines of Supremacy Admin IRC logs

Pinhead

you guys managed to leak 1 month old scout logs

Not sure if I should be embarrassed of how brown sticky stuffty these logs were or how brown sticky stuffty your attempt to be relevant is.

we should be more interesting in our scout chan I almost fell asleep reading the 2,100 lines of useless logs

Thats why we're #1 and you're #5 lol, dont pipe up we're not doom this wont end well for you. 

your bottom tier trash clan not gonna lie

you're clan loses preps vs literally everyone recently and you only manage to do 4 of them out of the entire month anyway lol...

and your leaderbrown sticky stuff has been the worst since 2014.

can confirm eopiss got their heads caved in again for the 5th week in a row by CD

2016 and youre still trying to leak clans lol you bunch of losers!

everytime eopiss try to leak a clan, that clan inadvertently ends up slumping eopiss lol, maybe you should of taken a few notes. personally, im v happy to be eop's current punisher so far, all in ze name of mother cd!

can confirm eopiss got their heads caved in again for the 5th week in a row by CD

2016 and youre still trying to leak clans lol you bunch of losers!

everytime eopiss try to leak a clan, that clan inadvertently ends up slumping eopiss lol, maybe you should of taken a few notes. personally, im v happy to be eop's current punisher so far, all in ze name of mother cd!

I really doubt you should keep talking about Eop after we kyp'd you last time you tried to talk brown sticky stuff about us haha, just ask your leader BA, he'll tell you to shut your mouth.

- Nevin sends his regards...