The whole pure community in a nutshell.

Tannie

F2P tb will fix all of this.

At a 75 combat cap you can't get your "pure" to the highest offensive stats possible though @@Tannie you just said that's the whole point of a pure is to get the best offensive stats possible and stay the lowest defense possible. How is it fair that I gotta stay low 90 stats on my acc to stay within the cmb cap. I agree 83 is downy and anything higher is basically inviting your clan to get bullied by mains but like 78 is a maxed 1 def 50 attack PURE.. I say we raise it to 78 and keep it there. Thoughts?

This. 78 should be the absolute max. It allows for 99mage/range/HP and overheads. If you want 60 atk / 20 def / 52-70 prayer than you need to sacrifice strength levels. Simple as that.

hehe end of the day, all clans that starts losing will look for excuse to increase combat cap so that they can do something like getting more defence, getting more prayer, getting more attack. to have more 'RNG' advantage which at the end of the day. RUINS the 'PURE' community itself. fuck those losers.

I think that if your clan doesn't want to p2p, you can stay maxed 40 atk accounts, good for you. But don't bitch about a combat cap because your edge recruits can't p2p. Runescape isn't a 1 server game. People are going to want to unlock powerful items, and this leads to people training their accounts. Not everyone is happy with maple shortbows and rune scimitars. It's just the way things are. If you think you can somehow stop the inevitable you're more autistic than I thought.

Yes, the good ol days when a lvl 40 and 100 would be in the same clan. When clans would be friends with each other communicating on a daily basis.

Knowledge and the application of it in a seriously fucked up way destroyed this community but yea make all the posts you want 100% support. :)

I agree that lpc cb should be kept low as possible. The people who want it to increase are dumb as rocks and maybe they don't realize that we just worked/struggled to get rid of the cancer scene. Hpc cb cap should also be lower then it is. I disagree with complaining about 20 defense, 20 is fine for maxed accounts and the cb cap would be perfect at 106/107. 26-39 defense is what killed clanning imo and honestly if a max/near max main can attack you at 15-20 wild then that shows you how broccolied your "pure"(39 def main) is. Honestly the only way this will be fixed is in 20 years from now when 07scape gets recreated and people don't go full autist lmao

You're probably right but those are the brown sticky stuff clans that need the excuse which gives better clans like doom/fs an actual competition from them. i say 78 cmb cap for us and let the clans that pull 20-40 do w.e? 

We should do 75 Cap, with Exceptions. There is always going to have members from each clan that goes broccolied and exceed the combat cap, we don't want to sit them every single prep. If it goes to 78cmb, there is going to be exception as well. We just have to fix the rules/amt of exceptions below 78/80.

Keep it maxed at 75 comb cap. Fuck mpc 80+ bullbrown sticky stuff.

Good post.

Keep it maxed at 75 comb cap. Fuck mpc 80+ bullbrown sticky stuff.

Good post.

You should actually tell your leaders/ranks about that. They did not even really discuss with the LPC scene itself then falsely claim they did. Only 2 clans that are increasing their CAP is IV+SF but seriously. SF doesn't even prep and has a whole bunch of 20def at LPC levels and (NO FLAME) IV sucks in clanwars based on results they have shown. Your leadership does not think logically about how their actions could affect LPC as a whole, Anyone could say 'lets just ignore them'. The truth is we cant. Action is Action. Starving clans of action is killing your own scene yourself. 

F2P is very fun, but I'd like to see more p2p in the lpc/mpc scene as well. You cannot be a one server clan and expand very far, eventually you will die out.

Thats what HPC multi' clanning is for.

I think that if your clan doesn't want to p2p, you can stay maxed 40 atk accounts, good for you. But don't bitch about a combat cap because your edge recruits can't p2p. Runescape isn't a 1 server game. People are going to want to unlock powerful items, and this leads to people training their accounts. Not everyone is happy with maple shortbows and rune scimitars. It's just the way things are. If you think you can somehow stop the inevitable you're more autistic than I thought.

thats for HPC multi clanning is for.

I agree with this almost 100 percent, one of your better topics in a while @@Tannie

Especially the no teleporting, and also that 39 def is cosidered pure is broccolied.

Thanks

1.4) yeah i agree getting pushed to lvl 3 edgeville and hugging it and claiming a win vs a clan that leaves to go do something way better is cancer

Yeah. Not like we had a choice fighting down 30. You guys choose to hit us at 5. We just choose to pull down so your 80s couldnt hit us. Then you guys left and stopped returning. How is it wrong for us to claim a win? 

Yes, the good ol days when a lvl 40 and 100 would be in the same clan. When clans would be friends with each other communicating on a daily basis.

Knowledge and the application of it in a seriously fucked up way destroyed this community but yea make all the posts you want 100% support. :)

Omg Fly-By-Pker legend. @@`Fly

You should actually tell your leaders/ranks about that. They did not even really discuss with the LPC scene itself then falsely claim they did. Only 2 clans that are increasing their CAP is IV+SF but seriously. SF doesn't even prep and has a whole bunch of 20def at LPC levels and (NO FLAME) IV sucks in clanwars based on results they have shown. Your leadership does not think logically about how their actions could affect LPC as a whole, Anyone could say 'lets just ignore them'. The truth is we cant. Action is Action. Starving clans of action is killing your own scene yourself. 

Yes I completely agree. I was talking to BowsZ and a few people about this today and they agreed. Sf and IV of all people are in no place to say how the scene should be and expect the whole scene to follow.

If we aren't competing at clan wars with the curent cap, raising it is a really, really cauliflower plan.

Yes I completely agree. I was talking to BowsZ and a few people about this today and they agreed. Sf and IV of all people are in no place to say how the scene should be and expect the whole scene to follow.

If we aren't competing at clan wars with the curent cap, raising it is a really, really cauliflower plan.

Yes finally someone from IV agrees with me.

Solid post but the kids who want to raise the LPC cap i.e IV ranks weren't even around for the last MPC scene nevermind pre-eoc.

i believe terror is already 80 cb cap so i dont know why ur putting IV in your post. i didnt make that topic/poll because IV wants a higher cb cap. IV wants to adapt and looking at the current scene terror is already 80 cb cap and i heard from rumours that SF is willing to raise their cb cap aswell. I think Doom will not raise their cb cap for now but sooner or later they will, as i saw plenty of (low) MPC accounts in their aftermath videos.

For fucks sake please keep the CB cap 75. Just because Iv ruined their brown sticky stuff accounts and want to max them out now doesn't mean we should raise the CB cap

you are fucking delusional for posting this.

thing is with this post, @@Tannie you dont want an MPC scene, but you want the LPC scene as low as possible. the HPC scene will not make their addy daddy's leave the pure community for sure. so the gap between 75 (LPC) and 111 (HPC) is way too big now.

like you said:

''2.2) Clanwars To Wilderness Relations

LPC are cap at 75 right now and that has already invited 80s,85s,90s. Because its the same reason for having so much mains in the HPC scene. Just ask yourself. If your main 110+ combat can hit HPC accounts at lvl 10? lvl 15? why come on your 39def when you can come on your 85def and wear rune? Oh because you have pride & honor? In 2k17? Ya right, keep lying to yourself. ''

will actual Pures above 75 (by that i mean high 70s and 80s with 1-5 defence) enjoy fighting 39 defence pures? i dont think so, so they are gonna have to train up to cmb 100 and also with 30+ defence. 

this is why i think raising the cb cap for LPC is not a bad idea, people dnot have to bring mains, invictus never brought mains for example. you say that every single pure clan that existed brings mains, guess you're wrong here, or trying to make other people believe it is true what you say. i dont know why you still allow members in your clan with those rockman accounts who are pure cancer. 

i hope we'll come to a solution, and i hope we can keep the scene main/tank/hpc account free. dont take my words too personal, im trying to find the right way as well.

thing is with this post, @@Tannie you dont want an MPC scene, but you want the LPC scene as low as possible. the HPC scene will not make their addy daddy's leave the pure community for sure. so the gap between 75 (LPC) and 111 (HPC) is way too big now.

like you said:

LPC are cap at 75 right now and that has already invited 80s,85s,90s. Because its the same reason for having so much mains in the HPC scene. Just ask yourself. If your main 110+ combat can hit HPC accounts at lvl 10? lvl 15? why come on your 39def when you can come on your 85def and wear rune? Oh because you have pride & honor? In 2k17? Ya right, keep lying to yourself. ''

will actual Pures above 75 (by that i mean high 70s and 80s with 1-5 defence) enjoy fighting 39 defence pures? i dont think so, so they are gonna have to train up to cmb 100 and also with 30+ defence. 

this is why i think raising the cb cap for LPC is not a bad idea, people dnot have to bring mains, invictus never brought mains for example. you say that every single pure clan that existed brings mains, guess you're wrong here, or trying to make other people believe it is true what you say. i dont know why you still allow members in your clan with those rockman accounts who are pure cancer. 

i hope we'll come to a solution, and i hope we can keep the scene main/tank/hpc account free. dont take my words too personal, im trying to find the right way as well.

Its okay to have exceptions in clanwars related event but if you actively increase it up, it just keeps going up and up. Its a never ending cycle. How do you not understand such a simple theory???? The pures above 75 combat can still come for Wilderness EVENT and still able to fight. If they wish to take part in clan-wars event, they either have to risk being sat or there will be exceptions from both clans made for them! 

And if you want to talk about Invictus never brought mains. Go fuck yourself lmao. Your TS was leaked countless times about bringing tanks+mpc accounts. You allowed SK rejects in your clan and gave them a rank as a desperate move to save your clan, their tanks was spotted sniping pures all weekends. Not like we're gonna cry. You seriously gonna cry about 3-4 rockman when IV is pulling 50? You still think you lost in the wilderness because of ROCKMAN? 3-4 ROCKMAN KILLED YOUR CLAN? srsly? Like i said, every single clans have mains, its just about how 'openly' & how 'much' mains they bring. Not the ranks itself bringing but their members doing it secretly or whatsoever. If you're that delusional to state Invictus has never ever brought mains. God Bless Your Soul, 1 2 3 4 5. @@Greuter

5cfbb12beb9468ad863faccdb1ee1ddd.png

Those edge recruits 3-0ed the clan your an applicant in in their last 6 preps.

Its okay to have exceptions in clanwars related event but if you actively increase it up, it just keeps going up and up. Its a never ending cycle. How do you not understand such a simple theory???? The pures above 75 combat can still come for Wilderness EVENT and still able to fight. If they wish to take part in clan-wars event, they either have to risk being sat or there will be exceptions from both clans made for them! 

And if you want to talk about Invictus never brought mains. Go fuck yourself lmao. Your TS was leaked countless times about bringing tanks+mpc accounts. You allowed SK rejects in your clan and gave them a rank as a desperate move to save your clan, their tanks was spotted sniping pures all weekends. Not like we're gonna cry. You seriously gonna cry about 3-4 rockman when IV is pulling 50? You still think you lost in the wilderness because of ROCKMAN? 3-4 ROCKMAN KILLED YOUR CLAN? srsly? Like i said, every single clans have mains, its just about how 'openly' & how 'much' mains they bring. Not the ranks itself bringing but their members doing it secretly or whatsoever. If you're that delusional to state Invictus has never ever brought mains. God Bless Your Soul, 1 2 3 4 5. @@Greuter

5cfbb12beb9468ad863faccdb1ee1ddd.png

@@Tannie those two topics you circled aren't actually what you think haha

Allow me to explain!

Brandon, now in your clan, wanted to make a tanks army to hit your mains. We all said that was fucking cauliflower and that we will try to beat FS at preps (Great plan, it's going well!)

But yeah he left because nobody wanted to make tanks and the tomato said we had to or we would "die out and kill the clan"

The topic above that was Duval reposting Brandon's topic to test out the forums for some site editing he was doing.

NOBODY at IV wants to bring tanks or mains.

We would be tomatos to try as you guys would easily out tank/main us.

i believe terror is already 80 cb cap so i dont know why ur putting IV in your post. i didnt make that topic/poll because IV wants a higher cb cap. IV wants to adapt and looking at the current scene terror is already 80 cb cap and i heard from rumours that SF is willing to raise their cb cap aswell. I think Doom will not raise their cb cap for now but sooner or later they will, as i saw plenty of (low) MPC accounts in their aftermath videos.

you are fucking delusional for posting this.

like you said:

a gap between LPC and HPC is good because it doesn't encourage multi-clanners which allows clans to have their own memberbase and grow without relying on clans from other brackets to carry them.