Progress of Sharkbrew

Lord Ex

Lol. No flame? But didnt eop and fs go on a leaking irc/forum spree and posted links to it on this site flamming other people about their private leader discussions. Until you get rid of the troll accounts, fs/eop hackers, this site will continue to be bottom barrel. But I rather not have my ip leaked so I'll continue to deal with the brown sticky stuff y'all allow and bait tomatos on here to activate my trap card.

Gz rage

Gz sb

P.s STOP ALLOWING MAIN CLANS to post on here. Bring a main get yo topics deleted. Cough eop/cp

Lol. No flame? But didnt eop and fs go on a leaking irc/forum spree and posted links to it on this site flamming other people about their private leader discussions. Until you get rid of the troll accounts, fs/eop hackers, this site will continue to be bottom barrel. But I rather not have my ip leaked so I'll continue to deal with the brown sticky stuff y'all allow and bait tomatos on here to activate my trap card.

Gz rage

Gz sb

P.s STOP ALLOWING MAIN CLANS to post on here. Bring a main get yo topics deleted. Cough eop/cp

mfw you think leaking hasn't happened since the start of pure clanning

mfw you think leaking hasn't happened since the start of pure clanning

It wasn't a "big" issue back in the day and only clan that got their boards leaked was cp by eop 100 times. But you're new and I don't expect you to understand that.

It wasn't a "big" issue back in the day and only clan that got their boards leaked was cp by eop 100 times. But you're new and I don't expect you to understand that.

Saying I'm new only confirms how new you are, nice try though.

Gz rage

Gz sb

dude rage is hackers lol get lost :D

Gz rage

Gz sb

?? Fs are not hackers? We just compromise and buy things. excuse me.

Why have pcl on Friday when lpc does Saturday and Sunday f2p already and already go out every Friday for really enjoyable p2p trips.

The scene isn't ready for scheduled P2P trips yet ..I believe we need to atleast get comfortable with prepping eachother in 1 server before we try to do the same in P2P. That's pretty much why I proposed PCL.

The scene isn't ready for scheduled P2P trips yet ..I believe we need to atleast get comfortable with prepping eachother in 1 server before we try to do the same in P2P. That's pretty much why I proposed PCL.

Strongly disagree clans like iv and SF and even dmk have all been p2p focused and have the accounts and gear for it.

Friday trips have been running very well and think they should continue

Gz rage

Gz sb

We're in the process of cleaning the site of troll accounts. As they come up they will be dealt with. Give it a week or so at most and they should be completely gone.

Strongly disagree clans like iv and SF and even dmk have all been p2p focused and have the accounts and gear for it.

Friday trips have been running very well and think they should continue

They would've been doing them already if they were.. not just the occasional Friday trip that last 1hr

Nice topic. 

What I can add to it is we're working on a punishment for our website for those who bring mains. Since the community is split due to the website, it's harder to enforce rules across all clans. But to those who still post here will be following our rules.

I remembered some dark times on this site, barley hitting 100 people a day, what happening now is just peanuts.

There been a hand full of sites trying to push SB from the throne, none of them even came close.

People need to understand it's quite some work to keep this community going, and need to appreciate the effort the mods and admins are putting into this.