when you try creating fake users to save your dead site..

slushpuppy

You're just making fun of yourself. Can't even express your thoughts properly lol. Back to your 10man forums. Oh wait, bots can't reply to your irrelevant topics there :/

What topics are relevant on this website then? The topic of Slushpuppy watching the other website?XD

The forums of the other website aren`t dead, ask slushpuppy hes watching it everytime( and hopes every1 comes back and make sharkbrew great again), however most peoples knows that this website is getting justin beiber with mainly EOP+fearless and also with bad promotions like you, bluewatch, nixon etc. Good times when you were irrelevant on this website and now you have a role in sharkbrew.

Bro, sharkbrew is going bad at this moment( how am i not aloud to say that). I forgot pass of other acc, else i would`ve logged on it. Nevertheless, i`m not adding bad to it, just pointing things out. The good peoples like elver,jim, persian tom, wardy and peoples like Ir0ny/Lenin those are the peoples who makes sharkbrew so good/ can make it like old times. Every1 is confused why you became mediator,specially since you were the most broccolied person before you got promoted with the justin beiber topics. Now ur acting all different, but ur still the kid compared to me( compare the amount of justin beiber ass topics we both made and you end far on top).

Difference between kids-adults( power abusing threatment, sad to see the real big peoples like i named above retired from this website).

People retire because they have things to do in life? and don't know if you've read but there's TRIAL moderation, i'm not going to be a permanent rank, and ofcourse my "attitude" is going to change, I represent authority now..? and "(power abusing threatment)" < whatever that means lol, You're crying about fake accounts, won't tell us who you are, are using a fake account, say you forgot the password when all you need to do is message the admins and tell them to fix it.

All I see right now is someone hiding behind a fake account, you also called me broccolied. :( please refrain from that, next personal attack I see will be a warn.

People retire because they have things to do in life? and don't know if you've read but there's TRIAL moderation, i'm not going to be a permanent rank, and ofcourse my "attitude" is going to change, I represent authority now..? and "(power abusing threatment)" < whatever that means lol, You're crying about fake accounts, won't tell us who you are, are using a fake account, say you forgot the password when all you need to do is message the admins and tell them to fix it.

All I see right now is someone hiding behind a fake account, you also called me broccolied. :( please refrain from that, next personal attack I see will be a warn.

Not all are retired for the same reason.. They know that SB is going downhill/ not attractive enough to invest much time anymore in it. You don`t deserve the rank, since it proves any1 can get a rank like that now. Hopefully @@slushpuppy and @@Moni realise that they should be thinking good about picking random peoples and giving them high ranks( only well respected peoples in community should get ranks, like Murd or PRShadows. I could tell the admins to fix it, but this was ez, just keeping my acc logged in. It`s all good for now, aslong as after the trial they see they made mistakes and take ur rank away it will be all fine.

Not all are retired for the same reason.. They know that SB is going downhill/ not attractive enough to invest much time anymore in it. You don`t deserve the rank, since it proves any1 can get a rank like that now. Hopefully @@slushpuppy and @@Moni realise that they should be thinking good about picking random peoples and giving them high ranks( only well respected peoples in community should get ranks, like Murd or PRShadows. I could tell the admins to fix it, but this was ez, just keeping my acc logged in. It`s all good for now, aslong as after the trial they see they made mistakes and take ur rank away it will be all fine.

Are you sure about that? 7b22a6a2d7bac65ad142ef092e2e509b.png

Not reading this novel 

Bro, sharkbrew is going bad at this moment( how am i not aloud to say that). I forgot pass of other acc, else i would`ve logged on it. Nevertheless, i`m not adding bad to it, just pointing things out. The good peoples like elver,jim, persian tom, wardy and peoples like Ir0ny/Lenin those are the peoples who makes sharkbrew so good/ can make it like old times. Every1 is confused why you became mediator,specially since you were the most broccolied person before you got promoted with the justin beiber topics. Now ur acting all different, but ur still the kid compared to me( compare the amount of justin beiber ass topics we both made and you end far on top).

Difference between kids-adults( power abusing threatment, sad to see the real big peoples like i named above retired from this website).

The problem I see with what you say about SB going bad is that the RsW Community try to act all "good" non-flaming people, yet people like you prove to the rest of the community (The Sharkbrew Community) that the people from RsW flame just as much as anyone else. Who really is doing bad.

You try to promote a non-flaming, respectable site; yet come into our community site and call one of its ranks broccolied.

I do not know if you think you are actually doing a good job by coming to Sharkbrew just to flame, but it makes me think what kind of adult behavior you are talking about.

Regarding the ranks you mentioned. Some are still actively helping in the background, just are not as active. Others have gone inactive or retired due to personal IRL situations.

Edit: I say thank you for thinking I am respected enough for taking the rank, but I will not just stay silenced if you are going to flame one of my fellow ranks.