Soooo...when is turmoil coming?

Kaz

sooooo, we have dungeoneering and chaotics although it's not called the same, it's now - "raids" and doesn't provide any extra total levels....and the chaotics are obviously not chaotics, they're like "elder maul" etc;

We've got the dclaws, ags, and all the other things which replaced the old what people claimed to be "OP weapons" in Pre-eoc, even got the old regular praybook "augury+rigour,etc;"....we all know it's a matter of time right...?

soooo when is turmoil coming? LOOOL

Ooh, btw old graphics are being added to OSbuddy version 3.0 so if you have a good gfx card, we're almost to the pre-eoc state again...obviously jagex will need to catch up and add it into the osrs client as an "option to toggle" like OSbuddy when that goes through especially since the owner of OSBuddy is Mod Jacmob, the old producer of a bot for RS which now works for jagex....man, oh man. Ahahahaa pre-eoc almost here boys! Be ready for summoning reworked soon and turmoil, then finally a 30-39def so called "pure" will make sense since it could then be known as a "turmoil pure"....atleast until turmoil is released and you get the defence xp from the quests you already ruined your pures on...so they'll end up being 40+ def. Who's ready?!?!?! Bonesaw?

No thank you.

It's coming.....and you know it.

We have augury+rigour. We have chaotics and dungeoneering even though it's not known as that now...still same thing. We even got our dclaws that took multiple years to get, but they're finally here. OSBuddy adding the old pre-eoc GFX, and with that, you know jagex will implement it into the regular osrs client as a "toggle option" since mod jacmob works with them and owns OSbuddy....only makes sense. If you don't recall, when augury+rigour came, it encouraged turmoil because rangers+magers had really good prayers to use and left the melle on the bottom end. It's coming...100%. I expect some sort of summoning skill too.

New prayers are 500m+ each and require 70 Def slow kid irl

Not slow, but doesn't matter if it's 500m+ each or requires 70def, everything gets updated and altered just like it's been getting done all this time. Therefore; are you slow, or just blinded by the light? Wake up. It's coming.

it was polled for a def req and passed they wont alter it for a bunch of cancerous pures

turmoil arrives the same time zezima comes to lead us 2-by-2 into a giant ship to escape from the floods that will consume all of runescape

p.s. @@Lacson is my ark-buddy

dclaws was polled several times, failed multiple times, but eventually guess what...IT PASSED, all in time, it'll pass again and we'll be in pre-eoc. stop being so naive. you know it's coming. I'm not complaining, I enjoyed pre-eoc. brown sticky stuff, everything was prime time pre-eoc. 

sooooo, we have dungeoneering and chaotics although it's not called the same, it's now - "raids" and doesn't provide any extra total levels....and the chaotics are obviously not chaotics, they're like "elder maul" etc;

We've got the dclaws, ags, and all the other things which replaced the old what people claimed to be "OP weapons" in Pre-eoc, even got the old regular praybook "augury+rigour,etc;"....we all know it's a matter of time right...?

soooo when is turmoil coming? LOOOL

Ooh, btw old graphics are being added to OSbuddy version 3.0 so if you have a good gfx card, we're almost to the pre-eoc state again...obviously jagex will need to catch up and add it into the osrs client as an "option to toggle" like OSbuddy when that goes through especially since the owner of OSBuddy is Mod Jacmob, the old producer of a bot for RS which now works for jagex....man, oh man. Ahahahaa pre-eoc almost here boys! Be ready for summoning reworked soon and turmoil, then finally a 30-39def so called "pure" will make sense since it could then be known as a "turmoil pure"....atleast until turmoil is released and you get the defence xp from the quests you already ruined your pures on...so they'll end up being 40+ def. Who's ready?!?!?! Bonesaw?

Wouldn't mind pre-eoc, i've seen enough os

This. 

Would be really nice to see Augury/Rigour for no defence requirement again, but I can't see that happening/passing a poll seeing as it was already getting a lot of hate for being added without a requirement, then they polled a defence requirement & it passed. Too many Reddit bundle of twigsgots that are biased towards pures.

As for Turmoil, I'm sure we'll see something like it, but not exactly Turmoil probably. That would most likely be polled for a defence requirement as well or require some absurd quest that will be added which grants like 5B defence XP.

it was polled for a def req and passed they wont alter it for a bunch of cancerous pures

turmoil arrives the same time zezima comes to lead us 2-by-2 into a giant ship to escape from the floods that will consume all of runescape

p.s. @@Lacson is my ark-buddy

LOL

dclaws was polled several times, failed multiple times, but eventually guess what...IT PASSED, all in time, it'll pass again and we'll be in pre-eoc. stop being so naive. you know it's coming. I'm not complaining, I enjoyed pre-eoc. brown sticky stuff, everything was prime time pre-eoc. 

HEY GUESS WHAT

THEY ARENT ADDING TURMOIL LOL