Thoughts on closing HPC scene into main clan?

JoJo

Thoughts on closing the whole HPC scene into each other and creating one main clan?

Would it work? Would it be successful? Would it be an utter fail? Would you join?

Post your thoughts on this theoretical idea. (Obviously this isn't very serious but i'm curious to see what people think)

Because of our numbers I think it would be sick. A main clan for all HPC accounts to go to. I also think it might be a good thing to bring pures from different clans together (in a way). Let's be honest, we don't get to know eachother based on the topics that get are made on clans forums :P

Lol what, you must have me confused with yourself or one of your other low tier quality members, I created Clan Wars bundle of twigsgot, lmfao. Know your place you greasy Mexican

Ok Mexicano, while u try & think of another hilarious insult for ur boyfriends to see on a runescape clan site, I'm gonna go ahead & get some head from your dads lol

you created clan wars and you suck at it? hmm na you just started playing a year ago :P life must suck knowing you claim to create something and you're very bad at it hahaa.

just got dome from your mom btw shes ite

you created clan wars and you suck at it? hmm na you just started playing a year ago :P life must suck knowing you claim to create something and you're very bad at it hahaa.

just got dome from your mom btw shes ite

I am the greatest, I understand your jealousy & obsession towards me is strong, no need to get so emotional there little Mexican man

Finest is the greatest fucking miniwarrer RuneScape has seen

Thanks. However, Imagine having no social interaction with the outside world & living for a clan that has won nothing, achieved nothing, or had a prep in over a month.

Heck yeah brother man, rock on Mexicano