Do you have any integrity left Hormone?

slushpuppy

@@slushpuppy you`re losing control. You barely listen to what the community wants and instead of that you shoot fire to other peoples that does not roll with sharkbrew/you.

From my POV: Nixon went retired, lceey gave up respected rank, and the topics of you basicly gets liked/great banter by EOP/FS. Tyen and Tyrone and Jordan were better ranks then what is currently right now, but now they don`t roll with you cause they see ur not helping.

Starting to learn LPC scene? really slush? Honestly i think we all should beg for old ranks to get out of retirement to come back, to save this website. Cause a person who needs to learn the lpc scene while the website is based of clans, is not showing the good stuff.

I know sharkbrew dollars feels good in the pocket, but start getting solutions to get the clans back on SB, eitherwise you will look not very professional making these kind of topics( cause you basicly fear RSW, which i said to you along time ago but you refused to listen).

I totally agree with u that we should work together.

However we might conclude Doom and DMK's leadership think otherwise by allowing 20def+ accounts or even mains (plenty of pics / vids) to join them  ;)

Besides the (few) mains the LPC scene was pretty 'clean' for now soo i'm kinda worried new clans joining this scene knowing their history  :mellow:

I mean if people could stick to the cap and people that do get defense get booted it would probably help tbh

When I opened RD as a hpc originally I quickly realised after being out of the scene for 6-7 months that honestly the scene was ridiculous. It doesn't promote pure community growth or nothing. Changing to a 1def pking clan was the best move we could've made for fun.

Also shout outs to misfits and dmk because between the three of us, we've changed the pure community. I

The way I see Doom kinda started this whole LPC movement. That post he linked was from November. Correct me if I am wrong but Misfits/DMK opened in December. I dont know about the rest.

The post is about the hype to make more clans join, isnt about taking credit for something and collecting prizes.

Seems like you are just trying to get some attention and provoke people against RSW.

When I opened RD as a hpc originally I quickly realised after being out of the scene for 6-7 months that honestly the scene was ridiculous. It doesn't promote pure community growth or nothing. Changing to a 1def pking clan was the best move we could've made for fun.

Also shout outs to misfits and dmk because between the three of us, we've changed the pure community. I

@@Zee & @dmkkilla & rd literally pked between the 3 of us for 3 weeks straight on fridays and midweeks. Weekend trips are cancer as fuck f2p is just about who has the mosts opts. Doom,iv,envy & sf and others were no where to be found during that time. I love how they found out that the lpc p2p scene is lit, nobody cares about getting cleared, ts leaks, forum leaks because half of the members don't know what it means anyway they just love 1 thing and that is pking in multi.

Yes the ranks among us from other clans flame/troll/pisscontest on the brew but thats it. 90% of rds members dont even know what SB. Me and @ just said to eachother lets go back to the basics even if we pull 10 there is always going to be action in the wild.

@@slushpuppy dont feel bad for learning a "new" scene because i've had to do the same thing myself when we started transitionijg and yet I think I havent learned all of it yet.

1-10 & 1-4 tbh 1-10 is just a joke l0l nobody in RD is going to get near 10 defence.

shoutout to zu for saving the pure community like 3 years ago or something just for rd to brown sticky stuff on them with ddos and mains for months on end cheers bro

shoutout to misfits/dmk/rd/bp etc. tho

The way I see Doom kinda started this whole LPC movement. That post he linked was from November. Correct me if I am wrong but Misfits/DMK opened in December. I dont know about the rest.

The post is about the hype to make more clans join, isnt about taking credit for something and collecting prizes.

Seems like you are just trying to get some attention and provoke people against RSW.

Like @@slushpuppy stated rd, dmk & misfits were pking unofficially before dmk & misfits "officially" openes.

If we are being completely honest here, Doom did the complete opposite of what Hormone is claiming here.

LPC was already flourishing before Doom even reopened, 99% of pures were 1 defence, (the 1% being Control_Pker leading in mith.)

It's not until Doom and IV went 80+ cb that we started even seeing mith + addy in LPC clanning. 

Now we see clans like AAO + Envy bringing 80s-90s in mith at LPC trip times and we are all meant to act like that's normal.

LPC literally got destroyed within weeks of it being at one of it's greatest times

I totally agree with u that we should work together.

However we might conclude Doom and DMK's leadership think otherwise by allowing 20def+ accounts or even mains (plenty of pics / vids) to join them  ;)

Besides the (few) mains the LPC scene was pretty 'clean' for now soo i'm kinda worried new clans joining this scene knowing their history  :mellow:

truth is one of the clans that are moving are gonna pull the trigger on mains and kill the scene

I dare say Doom opened before all three of those organizations announced their respective activity in the low level bracket

Again you demonstrate your obvious lack of understanding to the situation on hand:

The current LPC movement is not just telling everyone to stay 1-4 def or stupidly reset their accounts

It is a system consisting of clan ranks who is willing to put in the effort to stay 1-4(5) def, having daily pk trips & pkris & using their low combat levels to beat mains at levels mains are not effective in, recruiting new pures, and teaching these new pures how to pure clan.

It's not a race of who opened or who made a topic first, but the clan that fulfilled all of the above requirements.

I don't care about a pissing contest over who takes credit, bottom line enough players made enough accounts to kickstart another bracket regardless of either community site

this is true sharkbrew didn't do anything till a lot of people left the site and now all the clans in hpc see how much fun having a real pure can be no site can take credit of fixing the community until I see clans with mains get ban off that site