Do you have any integrity left Hormone?

slushpuppy

DMK and misfits dont even go out on weekends and Doom opened before them lol?

Leave it to a brown sticky stuffhead dome member to post broccolied waste product from a troll account.

OT: Doom does nothing to promote the bracket/scene. They don't do midweeks unless there are already 2-3 clans out and they have the numbers to out-pull them. They don't seek out preps. They barely do minis. They don't do PKRI's. They're the last ones in the wilderness on weekends and always one of the first to end even though they out-pull every other clan by 10-20. They honestly have very little quality in terms of leadership and core members. Members like @@Kanicus who are on a brown sticky stufflist in staff boards for being a waste product member because they can't be fucked to stay on for the entire trip smh.

inb4fsmainclancommentshehe

Any arguments can be setttled with a 75 cap 0 exception prep 40v40 min or a pkri just /query Tannie on IRC. :^)

Edit: Doom also has NOTHING to do with the listed clans opening lmfao!~!!!!!!!!!!

I can confirm none to very few of this is true

VN6qxrL.png

I cannot believe you have the arrogance to to claim self credit for the current 1-5 def LPC movement while absolutely ignoring the original founders & clans who actually stuck to the 1-4 def code like Misfits, DMK & RD whom I spent quite alot of time talking to trying to learn about the LPC scene, all while you were still playing with mithril armor & bringing mains to trips.

Moreover, Envy/Misfits/DMK/RD/ST's almost daily pk trips was also one of the real catalysts as it opened the community eyes to the sheer activity that was missing in the HPC and MPC scene.

Besides that topic you posted on your clan site demanding that clans obey that magical 1 def rule, what else have you done to deserve full credit for everything? I even have logs down here of you complaining about the "problems" in LPC.

To add salt to the wound, even your own co-admin  have no idea how the Pure community works

j2vlLBB.png

The current LPC movement is not just telling everyone to stay 1-4 def or stupidly reset their accounts

It is a system consisting of clan ranks who is willing to put in the effort to stay 1-4(5) def, having daily pk trips & pkris & using their low combat levels to beat mains at levels mains are not effective in, recruiting new pures, and teaching these new pures how to pure clan.

The system will fail if any of the above factors are missing or neglected.

When I launched the def classification system, I gave credit to everyone who advised me on what should been done.

You are an admin of a community site, do not take away credit where it is due to people. It is extremely hurtful and nothing gets me more pissed off than a person in power who tries to abuse his authority by claiming all the credit for himself hoping the community will see him in better light.

You sir are a fucking hero!

You have no idea how many people and LPC ranks discussed about this post.

Couldnt say it any better!

Also doom:

Sup with the 20 defence members?

And the mains you bring?

mad?

Thank you for proving my first point. :^)

Doom had nothing to do with them opening as Hormone is attempting to take credit for their opening simply because Doom opened smh. Try reading your own leaders post.

Uninformed members can confirm nothing as they are uninformed. Stay uninformed.

I really hope we aren't critiquing rsw's up and coming methods of ranking and classifications as if sb has done everything correctly considering the constant ladder/declaration overhauls and backlash to anything productive this place has seen for over a year

Sigh. Its not about what their 'methods'. Its about Ryan taking credit for those clans opening up / getting into the scene. 

DMK has been a clan long before. I am pretty sure that Misfits have been pking unofficially since way before Doom. 

fucks sake, both of you dorks quit the pissing match. 

I think both of you should worry less about one another and continue your individual "contributions" to this community; in which each of you annoyingly panders for with useless topics.

Keep getting clan leaders in neutral TeamSpeak's and continue some hopeful positive dialogue 

Sigh. Its not about what their 'methods'. Its about Ryan taking credit for those clans opening up / getting into the scene.

I don't care about a pissing contest over who takes credit, bottom line enough players made enough accounts to kickstart another bracket regardless of either community site

DMK has been a clan long before. I am pretty sure that Misfits have been pking unofficially since way before Doom.

Does it really matter who takes credit? Saying he had no impact is just as bad as saying he was the entire reason. At the end of the day a new pure era has started and we can actually enjoy the game as pures.

Who gives a fuck, god bless you slush, doom has done nothing but promote 1 def in this scene since opening, even when getting ragged by rockman and 30 FS mains, we still combatted this with pures, the fact you claim we use aload of mith makes me laugh, the ranks consistently tell people on our trips to kill anything not in robes including own members, I've seen one picture of one guy in mithril that he shouldn't of been wearing anyway.

Your sad little website rivalry and personal hatred for those who that use RSW is clearly clouding your judgement, keeping sucking up to fs, disgrace.

Does it really mater who takes credit? Saying he had no impact is just as bad as saying he was the entire reason. At the end of the day a new pure era has started and we can actually enjoy the game as pures.

^ exactly right

Such a childish topic to post tbh.

I don't care about a pissing contest over who takes credit, bottom line enough players made enough accounts to kickstart another bracket regardless of either community site

The main idea has nothing to do with the community websites.

Does it really mater who takes credit? Saying he had no impact is just as bad as saying he was the entire reason. At the end of the day a new pure era has started and we can actually enjoy the game as pures.

The topic never states that DOOM deserved no credit for taking part of what makes LPC scene great. Its the way that Ryan approached it sadly. Everyone put their part in trying to shape the scene and make sure it doesn't crumble. 

Who gives a fuck, god bless you slush, doom has done nothing but promote 1 def in this scene since opening, even when getting ragged by rockman and 30 FS mains, we still combatted this with pures, the fact you claim we use aload of mith makes me laugh, the ranks consistently tell people on our trips to kill anything not in robes including own members, I've seen one picture of one guy in mithril that he shouldn't of been wearing anyway.

Your sad little website rivalry and personal hatred for those who that use RSW is clearly clouding your judgement, keeping sucking up to fs, disgrace.

ya ok buddy stay in denial

shouts out to the hount and dj39 etc

Real mature of you to trivialize such issues when clans' dignity & stature are at stake. I guess as long as you are the community admin, you can make brown sticky stuff up and everyone is suppose to fall in line?