Do you have any integrity left Hormone?

slushpuppy

Real mature of you to trivialize such issues when clans' dignity & stature are at stake. I guess as long as you are the community admin, you can make waste product up and everyone is suppose to fall in line?

Reminds me of someone telling everyone a certain pure clan brings a ton of mains and people in mith in an LPC scene when in reality they actually don't...

In this scenario the result is more important than the outcome. At the end of the day what both sites tried to achieve is starting to fruition and that's an effort made by the entire community, not just SB or RSW. Literally no one (should) give(s) a brown sticky stuff about who made it happen, the fact is we can enjoy the game as pures instead of pseudo-zerkers

Who gives a fuck, god bless you slush, doom has done nothing but promote 1 def in this scene since opening, even when getting ragged by rockman and 30 FS mains, we still combatted this with pures, the fact you claim we use aload of mith makes me laugh, the ranks consistently tell people on our trips to kill anything not in robes including own members, I've seen one picture of one guy in mithril that he shouldn't of been wearing anyway.

Your sad little website rivalry and personal hatred for those who that use RSW is clearly clouding your judgement, keeping sucking up to fs, disgrace.

This just shows how delusional you are after your own leader admits to doing the same thing and you still deny it

7n9O9XW.png

64Dg7H6.png

BR0tnP8.png

rmjm1d.jpg

2vkf43l.jpg

YS8hmIR.png

KubzlYF.png

0961873874.jpg

a3b4b60b29.jpg

31a73a5813d3307bcd513865e8b3bdf9.png

Real mature of you to trivialize such issues when clans' dignity & stature are at stake. I guess as long as you are the community admin, you can make waste product up and everyone is suppose to fall in line?

I'm going to choose to believe this is next level trolling and not a serious point of discussion when CP/EOP/CD/TLP/SV/Fs were able to finagle some absolutely hilarious brown sticky stuff through this site that never should have been allowed for ages

dignity and stature on sharkbrew. I am taking crazy pills

Reminds me of someone telling everyone a certain pure clan brings a ton of mains and people in mith in an LPC scene when in reality they actually don't...

In this scenario the result is more important than the outcome. At the end of the day what both sites tried to achieve is starting to fruition and that's an effort made by the entire community, not just SB or RSW. Literally no one (should) give(s) a brown sticky stuff about who made it happen, the fact is we can enjoy the game as pures instead of pseudo-zerkers

ExPZ0o4.png

mFhgkRB.png

Not my words

:kayne:

I'm going to choose to believe this is next level trolling and not a serious point of discussion when CP/EOP/CD/TLP/SV/Fs were able to finagle some absolutely hilarious brown sticky stuff through this site that never should have been allowed for ages

dignity and stature on sharkbrew. I am taking crazy pills

You mean the same exact same brown sticky stuff that is happening over at the other site? Yeah, thank heavens they left, and they even managed to help clear useless tomatos like yourself from my rank team.

By implying Hormone can say whatever the fuck he wants, you are essentially taking away DMK/Misfits/RD's bragging rights to helping kickstart this LPC movement? Thank god for Sharkbrew, else the truth would be censored forever!

You mean the same exact same waste product that is happening over at the other site? Yeah, thank heavens they left, and they even managed to help clear useless tomatos like yourself from my rank team.

By implying Hormone can say whatever the fuck he wants, you are essentially taking away DMK/Misfits/RD's bragging rights to helping kickstart this LPC movement? Thank god for Sharkbrew, else the truth would be censored forever!

I dare say Doom opened before all three of those organizations announced their respective activity in the low level bracket

People saying whatever the fuck they want is nothing new, this entire site was based upon that theology, discussion on what is reality (or just discussion in general) seems to come at a premium nowadays

I dare say Doom opened before all three of those organizations announced their respective activity in the low level bracket

People saying whatever the fuck they want is nothing new, this entire site was based upon that theory, discussion on what is reality (or just discussion in general) seems to come at a premium nowadays, I was hoping to have an honest conversation lol

It's clear from the posts he is making he is far more concerned about how these actions reflect his site and "rivalry" as opposed to the pure scene.

Who gives a fuck, god bless you slush, doom has done nothing but promote 1 def in this scene since opening, even when getting ragged by rockman and 30 FS mains, we still combatted this with pures, the fact you claim we use aload of mith makes me laugh, the ranks consistently tell people on our trips to kill anything not in robes including own members, I've seen one picture of one guy in mithril that he shouldn't of been wearing anyway.

Your sad little website rivalry and personal hatred for those who that use RSW is clearly clouding your judgement, keeping sucking up to fs, disgrace.

I agree to some aspects of this, We should all be working together in order to fix the things wrong with our community.

I agree to some aspects of this, We should all be working together in order to fix the things wrong with our community.

I totally agree with u that we should work together.

However we might conclude Doom and DMK's leadership think otherwise by allowing 20def+ accounts or even mains (plenty of pics / vids) to join them  ;)

Besides the (few) mains the LPC scene was pretty 'clean' for now soo i'm kinda worried new clans joining this scene knowing their history  :mellow:

People saying whatever the fuck they want is nothing new, this entire site was based upon that theology, discussion on what is reality (or just discussion in general) seems to come at a premium nowadays

I have nothing against Doom, but DMK have been open for way longer than Doom, and both Misfits/RD pked unofficially 1-4/1-10 def before Doom. Doom even have people with Mith, who are strictly kicked out of RD/Misfits and DMK. In no way should 1 man take full credit for an idea that neither Community Site came up with.

Here at SB we decided to create 1-4 def no combat cap as the new LPC scene, but the people who kickstarted it are mentioned above.

I have nothing against Doom, but DMK have been open for way longer than Doom, and both Misfits/RD pked unofficially 1-4/1-10 def before Doom. Doom even have people with Mith, who are strictly kicked out of RD/Misfits and DMK. In no way should 1 man take full credit for an idea that neither Community Site came up with.

Here at SB we decided to create 1-4 def no combat cap as the new LPC scene, but the people who kickstarted it are mentioned above.

in no way am i trying to discredit any of those clans. Doom clearly made a huge surge to put energy into lpc bracket and I think they're partially responsible, it's disingenuous for them to take full credit but any further than that is a waste of conversation

the funny thing is he actually did start the movement doom is the biggest lpc. And no one knows who dmk even is or misfits end of the story. If you want to over take him as the person leading the movement move down and become the next mm of the pure community.