I find this fucking hilarious.

Tannie

VN6qxrL.png

- taking credit for something you did not do. trying to make yourself look better in front of others.

- Rather than typing so much bullbrown sticky stuff. Let me tell you what i have been doing since 2016 Christmas.

I was ready, to close my LPC into a MAIN clan to RAG the entire HPC cancer scene forcing them to come down to 1-4def again. 

f91dfdf967dfe81ed139ac5d5494f3ea.png

I went in every single HPC TS, risking my IP, waiting on their ts for a week, talking to their leaders about this and explained to each of them one by one. Including EOP, i was ready to rag them myself.

Below are the answers, I've gotten after spending countless of hours trying to talk/convice them about moving down to 1-4def scene. The only clan i couldn't reach out to was Rage. As their leaders was inactive during the holidays.

805fcee1ba8766a8d7e9ef7909766fef.png

I also wrote a bunch of topics in the amb forums so that it wouldn't get troll upon.

f56be242747b5f017e083ef1dc1652b9.png

3e0889105bdcbd8a8b4019075b79596c.png

I might be seen, as the cancer of the community. Having a rune pull that matches/exceed most clan pure's pull. Having to need 3 clans to match my RUNE pull.

Hw7rFU0.png

qc80wSI.png

What you guys don't know is, behind the scene. What i've been trying to do. Rather than writing a bunch of topics, typing alot of bullbrown sticky stuff. Claiming credit for things you did not do with fake propaganda. 

Have anyone of you ever thought, I was willing to risk my own credibility/clan to be called the 'CANCER' of the scene.

Fs dont hide their mains when we bring them, we ain't gonna post some fucking weekend propaganda topics to show that we smoked another clan using mains. 

-Do you think any single clan would ever dare to bring/introduce mains into the scene after they saw our rune pull? *winks at cd*

My clan is willing to be the police of the scene, cancelling our trips on pures to rag any clan that resort to ddosing/bringing mains to compete.

When you bunch of crybabies just go around 'ban them off the site, team on them, starve them of events'

What you don't know is, brown sticky stuff like that does not work. Sorry CD but i just have to use you as an example. Look at what happened when you team on them with close to 6-7clans in 1 cape, look at what happened when you ban them off the site. Did the cancer stop? No, It doesn't, punishment on a community website isnt gonna change anything. They only care about in-game punishment. To cure cancer, you can only fight with more cancer.

The ball is in your court. Choose what you want to believe, at the end of the day. Keep the scene clean. 

Or Fs will be there to punish. It doesnt matter we win or lose. when we're out to punish, we ain't out to compete. we're out to be as fucking annoying as we can be and it will definitely take more than 3 clans combined to put us in singles, we can all waste our weekend trips doing it. 

nobody actually cares u attention seeking mong

at the end of the day u brought the widespread use of mains in the lpc scene - YOU caused the cancer in LPC

stop trying to get the moral high-ground u attention seeking dickhead

pretty sure ppl used mains b4

they simply used more mains, a tactic CP currently uses

tldr; shut up if you do the same fucking brown sticky stuff you bald headed gimp

Everyone is trying to make the 1-4def scene work including every leader/rank in every 1-4def clan I guess by removing all the noobs over 4/5def. Its unfair for one person to take credit loads of people are trying to make it work :) some more than others though obviously.

im in UB dude and we bring 0 mains?

ty lol :D

Sorry, I can't keep up to date with your current clanning status

I'm presuming you're whole defense philosophy has changed along with your clanning affiliation also?

edit: nvm forgot ub has mains also

well for one, Doom is actively trying to foster a thriving lpc community while Fearless is holding the place hostage with mains because their teamspeak got leaked

As always I am skeptical of everything community wise due to some players astounding ability to act broccolied, you included

>risked my ip

sweetie believe me when I say nobody cares to hit you off

I didn't read any of your post btw, Doom has good intentions while Fearless does not