Doom Doesn't Bring Mains

Tannie

Sorry that you are on a leash like the rest of your clan, but here at doom we have something called free will. We can't force people to do anything, never mind someone who isn't even actively involved in our clan. We don't ask him to do what he does, nor do we ask anyone to use mains as since we have opened we have always maintained the notion that we can quite easily smash your mains with pures (as we clearly have done).

The same cannot be said for your clan though, seeing as how you've turned into a main clan instead of pretending to have "rockmen" as a separate entity.

Maybe your clans post(s) would actually have some integrity if you didn't go fully blown main.

if u think mr china man has me on a leash u are sadly mistaken lmfao im the definition of a loose dwarf cannon

whether or not im told to ill continue to bring my own tanks while doom thinks they can keep doing what they do and get away with it

We, the members of Doom know that it's strictly forbidden to bring mains to trips. Even when we were fighting a main clan called Fearless, Ryan ordered us to kill every single person in Rune armor with our teamcapes on. Facts.

I even got the recordings of it lmfao, a SF member was in our teamcape and we slayed him, spamming "no mains" afterwards. 

Tannie, my man, just accept your loss and move on. You've treated your members like brown sticky stuff.. when they joined Fearless they must've thought they were joining a LPC, little did they know, their leader decided that was no longer working out and turned into a main clan. 

I think right now you should be focusing on making things right between you and your members and your clan. It's sad as hell that your clan members are tricked into thinking they were joining a pure clan. 

That's all I can say about it.

if u think mr china man has me on a leash u are sadly mistaken lmfao im the definition of a loose dwarf cannon

whether or not im told to ill continue to bring my own tanks while doom thinks they can keep doing what they do and get away with it

what??? leak your ts??? just like u leaked iv's????

so you'd be ok with it if iv ragged u with mains??

fs has 20 w308 ragger. are u trying to help me justify my action lol.

I understand if English might not be your first language but you're sat here trying to cherry pick parts of my response to justify your actions.

Does our ranks ask us to bring mains? no

Does our ranks tell us to not bring mains? yes

Do we ask z i k o or any CD member to rag for us? No

The same cannot be said for FS, you're literally sat here losing 2 battles (one vs doom, one trying to convince people that FS somehow doesn't bring mains whilst doom somehow does?).

ye u still butthurt that you didnt even make it in doom bye 

When did i try to join Dome l0l, i wouldn't ever join a clan run by hypocrites that allow mains and 20 def pures to come on trips but criticizes other clans that retaliate with mains.

Btw Doom couldn't last in hpc cause they're brown sticky stuff.

Literally all those pics are just w308 raggers?

If I went to to SS right now and took a pic I could probably claim the same thing but I bet half the mains there would actually be in Fearless.

As for Ziko, the guys foreign as fuck. Legit nobody is more foreign then Ziko. He's been MIA from the doom community for like a year now. Are you that triggered that a foreign Morrocan kid broke your clan? Sure seems like it.

Literally all those pics are just w308 raggers?

If I went to to SS right now and took a pic I could probably claim the same thing but I bet half the mains there would actually be in Fearless.

As for Ziko, the guys foreign as fuck. Legit nobody is more foreign then Ziko. He's been MIA from the doom community for like a year now. Are you that triggered that a foreign Morrocan kid broke your clan? Sure seems like it.

wow u flaming ur own members now, are u that triggered lol.