Doom Doesn't Bring Mains

Tannie

So aside from ziko who is a w308 ragger, you pretty much listed a bunch of CD mains (as i've been sniped by half of these people myself)...

and despite all your attempts, ryan still tells people not to bring mains whilst you actively encourage it...

Just stop trying lol, you can't justify what you've done.

So aside from ziko who is a w308 ragger, you pretty much listed a bunch of CD mains (as i've been sniped by half of these people myself)...

and despite all your attempts, ryan still tells people not to bring mains whilst you actively encourage it...

this

if youre trying to imply its ok for people who actively rag world 8 to use their tanks during lpc trips i guess u have no problem with fs doing it too :P  :P  :P

damn bro they got us with all those CD mains in our cape idk what to do u got ziko in 1 pic but he wasn't near doom check out cape counter

if youre trying to imply its ok for people who actively rag world 8 to use their tanks during lpc trips i guess u have no problem with fs doing it too :P  :P  :P

Sorry that you are on a leash like the rest of your clan, but here at doom we have something called free will. We can't force people to do anything, never mind someone who isn't even actively involved in our clan. We don't ask him to do what he does, nor do we ask anyone to use mains as since we have opened we have always maintained the notion that we can quite easily smash your mains with pures (as we clearly have done).

The same cannot be said for your clan though, seeing as how you've turned into a main clan instead of pretending to have "rockmen" as a separate entity.

Maybe your clans post(s) would actually have some integrity if you didn't go fully blown main.