A quick reminder...

FISHFACE

Was looking forward to a competitive high opted prep.

Shame all I got to do was partake and witness demoralisation on some very innocent lost looking pigs.

@ ignore his comment, its too late for you, you're too bad at runescape to join Doom.

Doom fucked up going HPC but they were pretty much the best MPC thats been around on OSRS when they accumulated the 26 prep streak.

Yes but who were they prepping though, MPC / LPC scene has always been a weak scene in matched clan wars tbh. If you want to impress me you gotta beat a better line up than Fearless :P

Was looking forward to a competitive high opted prep.

Shame all I got to do was partake and witness demoralisation on some very innocent lost looking pigs.

@ ignore his comment, its too late for you, you're too bad at runescape to join Doom.

lmao u fucking brit you're bad at everything you do in life, go kiss ur queen's toes

Yes but who were they prepping though, MPC / LPC scene has always been a weak scene in matched clan wars tbh. If you want to impress me you gotta beat a better line up than Fearless :P

The streak included HPCs I believe as well, but yeah admittedly there wasn't a lot of competition around in matched clan wars, looking forward to see how UB perform in lpc/mpc as I think they're the only clan that will match doom right now.