EnVy's Sunday Funday ft Alliance, UB, FS

Don Elmir

XfIsGSq.jpg

Today EnVy massed up with 57 big green cocked bandits. We later peaked at 64, ending the day

with 58 on teamspeak. Quality. 

Our leaks told us Doom and CD were fighting north of corp hill near ruins. Quickly we rushed to the scene,

making the rats scatter. Quickly we pushed them behind corp cave, dropped them to 35 in-game, 

then the CD minions came to the rescue. We pulled it to singles and quickly sniped the CD kids we dragged

with us. Thanks 4 action.

We quickly got our numbers back up and decided to re-rush ontop of corp where Doom and CD

were once again playing with each other. I guess the Doom leader contacted CD and told them to focus

EnVy once again. EnVy are the kings of 2v1 after all. We dragged both clan members on top of little hill where we

proceeded to bash their heads in. 

Being brave as fuck and having big dicks, we decided to rush CD again, knowing it would be

a 2v1, we didn't care. We aren't scared of anything. 

Our leaks told us UB was north of corp hill. We decided to go pay them a visit and push them to singles in .5!

Again we found UB fighting FS (because they both pulled 20) at 13 ports, we decided to go crash. They died in .5!

Again we decided to hit CD. Fighting down ops, we made them panic every time. 

Found the alliance on top of corp hill. Decided to go smash them. We took it behind corp cave, everyone was scared

so we had to go rush them ourselves, sniping Doom from the back they were clueless! They got pissed and CD decided to rush 

us, with 30 ingame? l0l Quickly the CD minions came to the rescue. We cleared CD, let them catch their breath and went on the

hunt again. 

We found CD and started smashing them ontop of corp hill. We had a nice tussle, for a while. Finally

CD ranks decided to iMessage Doom ranks to come to the rescue. CD can't beat EnVy matched ops. 

SF/IV/AAO, couldn't hang today? 

jNfV9BE.png

jNfV9BE.png

Join the number 1 pure clan today. "Ev pub" cc. 

jNfV9BE.png

I don't know if your ranks are autistic or something but if CD and ourselves are in a fight how does that make us an alliance...? And why the fuck do you think we won't focus you if you crash our fight lmfao?

Bro ignore this broccoli and his brown sticky stuff clan.

Amazing trip! definitely took #1

I don't know if your ranks are autistic or something but if CD and ourselves are in a fight how does that make us an alliance...? And why the fuck do you think we won't focus you if you crash our fight lmfao?

but how about when we fight CD 1v1? what happens huh? yall crash us on both focus us LMFAO  pipe down kid

Couldn't hang? More like we actually wanted to fight pures lol. Gz on your action, sad to see so many accounts with defense around you.

WHAT pures are you going to fight exactly? you PULL 20. 

Amazing trip! definitely took #1

but how about when we fight CD 1v1? what happens huh? yall crash us on both focus us LMFAO  pipe down kid

Oh right you mean that time at chaos altar were you were 2v1ing CD? ya we were drafted into AC that lmao telling me to pipe down your clan is literally dog brown sticky stuff and can't compete with doom in any aspect of the game.

Oh right you mean that time at chaos altar were you were 2v1ing CD? ya we were drafted into AC that lmao telling me to pipe down your clan is literally dog waste product and can't compete with doom in any aspect of the game.

I remember when we had to carry you to hpc cause cd was ragging you with mains every week, stop trying to make a rivalry out of nothing

who are you? thanks for bump!

very ironic considering we smash your clan every week and currently hold the largest prep streak in the MPC scene previously and currently hold a 9-0 record, can we farm you for free prep wins and make it 10-0?

Seriously tho who are you fam? Only relevant people in doom are remy ryan and moni lmfao