Regarding Critical Damage and Olympus

Shadows

LPC topic, HPC tl/dr- Op and Cd past rivalry and current problem.

This community has seen some pretty diverse rivalries during its time open. Honor rivalries, top clan rivalries, prep or wildy only rivalries and the ocasional NH rivalry which plagued a particular scene. For those who did not keep up with what the "MPC" scene was, one of these NH rivalries was in the MPC scene a while back, specifically Critical Damage, Rage and Olympus with cameo appearances from Impact, Apex and Ruin. Olympus officially open today and it seems things are already heated between both clans. Constant topics on either community website regarding NH tactics used by the other. This has also gone to the extent of blaming SB ranks or blaming RsW ranks as both sides have Olympus and CD representatives.

I am here just to tell both clans to take the old MPC scene as a warning. As a bystandar having no preferance towards either clan, I am here just to warn both clans that further involvement in this "blame game" can cause another main outbreak. The scene is currently doing alright, many LPCs/MPCs are doing well and lots of action to go around. Let us not work together in destroying it.

Currently there are mains in the scene, it is unavoidable. Difference from the HPC scene is that a level 70 main is not as effective as a level 126 main, and the amount of mains in the LPC scene is much lower than the HPC scene. Sadly most clans have that 1 guy who logs in a main and cape switches in every fight to hit other clan pures. It is our job deciding if it will be 1 guy, or whole clan.

lmao just read all those justin beiber cd topics on rsw

who the fuck are cd kidding trying to claim they aren't a main clan l0000l i'm dead

3VvdWvb.png

Prob just as bad as @@17_ saying eopiss is #1 and doesn't bring mains. Which we all know is just as much as a lie as CD not bringing mains.

The only way you're going to get the correct information, is if you're a bystander watching us fight. You'll soon realize Olympus has 0 tolerance for mains, and CD is just going back to their old ways. 

As ironic as it is, I don't believe mains were a problem until the rivalry sparked up again, in which CD knew the first time what happened.

Not being biased as Olympus were guilty of bringing mains the first time around, but this is a new era of LPC, and we don't stand for mains.

Listen. Olympus will be bringing pures and pures only. 

We have had many fights with almost every clan in this scene since we announced our move to the lpc scene and i'm sure they can all vouch there has been no mains in either f2p or p2p and it will stay that way. Critical damage got fully cleared yesterday and as usual they retaliated in the same way: mass mains.

lpc LOL

stfu you got kicked from fatality and joined apex

stfu you got kicked from massacre and joined fury

I wouldn't mind letting an unbiased SB/rsw mod sit in our TS3 just to prove we have a 0 tolerance policy for mains 

inb4 "omg my ip address! ddosers!!hackers!@#"

yh cos those mods can check your pokes and pm's in teamspeak, right?

Prob just as bad as @@17_ saying eopiss is #1 and doesn't bring mains. Which we all know is just as much as a lie as CD not bringing mains.

haha yeah cos hpc is totally relevant to pure clanning in 2k17

If you want to prevent this main war, you're going to have to realize CD is the sole clan to bring mains and you're going to have to help kill them if you want them to stop, it's the only way.

If you believe Olympus brings mains, you've probably fell into the anti-Olympus propaganda those kids feed you into thinking we're the problem.

Kill those kids before it's too late, because clans will eventually retaliate with mains if you don't.