Official Guide on How to Join EoP

Togo

if you want to be associated with spastic individuals whose repeatedly toxic behavior has resulted in isolation from the rest of pure clanning this is the place for you

Youre literally the only spastic here lmfao.

"has resulted in isolation from the rest of pure clanning"

Bless...

Clans like Supremacy, Rage, Apex etc are hardly relevant, they will probably close soon and EOP will still be #1

id be mad too if i left my current hpc for a new hpc that only lasted 3 weeks lol. gz tho u lasted longer than mayhem

anyone who thinks either TLP or Mayhem were going to work given the circumstances post split are fools, Supremacy have continually proven they are competitive with or without my current members, UB continued its core's legacy with a >75% winrate before we decided lpc was the move to continue. Is there any other silly stuff you feel the need to post

Youre literally the only spastic here lmfao.

"has resulted in isolation from the rest of pure clanning"

Bless...

Clans like Supremacy, Rage, Apex etc are hardly relevant, they will probably close soon and EOP will still be #1

I don't think the EOP members that actually matter would agree with you since they actively participate in mini teams comprised of themselves and apex

Considering your own clan & fucking Chesty Puller of all people bullied you off these boards in 2014 I would hate to see that happen again

Considering your own clan & fucking Chesty Puller of all people bullied you off these boards in 2014 I would hate to see that happen again

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Who the fuck is Chesty Puller?

If you wanna know why i was away then you should refer to my current name you dumb fuk, i dont even have a runescape account anymore.

And why are you talking about 2014 as if you were around back then...Didnt you start playing runescape in 2015? Yeah thats u.

"I don't think the EOP members that actually matter would agree with you since they actively participate in mini teams comprised of themselves and apex"

Thats why i cant take you seriously, you are talking as if mini teams and 20v20 preps are HUGE in 2k17..

Its Runescape not Battlescape, my friend.