Fi-Doom Eop-Fs Relationship explained

Tannie

o i see. u pull more to preps than wildy. so.. ub is a cwa clan instead. oki i get it. no worries.

i think fs will be safe to do 30min for now, we can try get 35 for sure. if u wanna prep just query me on irc =]

yes we pull lots to preps if you've followed my core at all over two years this is not news to anyone

lol 35 min..sounds like CD and like 5mins ago on a diff topic u were saying why don't clans prep eachother..seems ur actually part of the problem

tl;dr 25 min is classified as prep imo ive never even seen any1 in my years of pureclanning refuse to prep unless its a 3"5" min

clans not prepping and clans not agreeing on guidelines are not mutually exclusive, you are smart enough to know this I don't know why you're choosing this discussion

I specifically want to avoid 28v28 rounds when I know my clan can pull 40 something plus to a midweek event and you cannot make me look bad for that - we have tried to coordinate events with Doom and Misfits for this very reason

clans not prepping and clans not agreeing on guidelines are not mutually exclusive, you are smart enough to know this I don't know why you're choosing this discussion

I specifically want to avoid 28v28 rounds when I know my clan can pull 40 something plus to a midweek event and you cannot make me look bad for that - we have tried to coordinate events with Doom and Misfits for this very reason

Dude you are a walking contradiction. Your reasons for not accepting a prep is because you don't want to have to sit people but isn't having a prep and sitting people better than not having a prep at all?

2b2f1e3c116ff07858ebaba2991b4a7b.png

I agree with this statement why don't you follow through?

295c26416cbdfd8195babb19bc319256.png

Your clan was doing 28v28s in HPC and now all of a sudden you're too good for those and would rather do nothing at all?

Dude you are a walking contradiction. Your reasons for not accepting a prep is because you don't want to have to sit people but isn't having a prep and sitting people better than not having a prep at all?

@ that kid led 2 clans into closure recently, what do u expect lol.

Tannie don`t forget what happens to EOP when they attend different trips besides their own trips. Refer to sitting in lobby waiting to crash FI up 30. FI is now pulling higher and higher and if EOP doesn`t pipe down it will get their clan killed( again).

The only connection EOP+FS has is that they only able to survive with sharkbrew. Slushpuppy loves you guys so much, cause the only 2 clans that were talking on sharkbrew when it was dead.

TL;DR Eop/Fearless are both responsible for highly non-competitive practices in their respective brackets and either completely fail to understand why their behavior results in other clans disliking them, or know and have done so regardless

Hey heard TLP and UB closed lmfao ur a terrible rank

Tannie don`t forget what happens to EOP when they attend different trips besides their own trips. Refer to sitting in lobby waiting to crash FI up 30. FI is now pulling higher and higher and if EOP doesn`t pipe down it will get their clan killed( again).

The only connection EOP+FS has is that they only able to survive with sharkbrew. Slushpuppy loves you guys so much, cause the only 2 clans that were talking on sharkbrew when it was dead.

tele up gdz lol. what could possibly happen to eop at gdz. lol lol lol.

take note btw, both eop+fs aint anywhere close to 'trying to survive' l0l. we are actually the trendsetters. lmao

TL;DR Eop/Fearless are both responsible for highly non-competitive practices in their respective brackets and either completely fail to understand why their behavior results in other clans disliking them, or know and have done so regardless

TLDR you a 2k16 clanner

Your clan was doing 28v28s in HPC and now all of a sudden you're too good for those and would rather do nothing at all?

28v28's in HPC were the norm because excluding FOE and EOP everyone else pulled that - Rage, Sup, CP, OP, Fi all had a low 30 as did we. Our prep vs EOP we pulled 22 to their 40 and that fucking sucks for EOP, its no good we didn't pull more and they weren't obligated to get a prep knowing they'd have to sit so many and neither are we.

Nothing about what I am saying is contradictory. IV/NV/ST can all pull 30 to clw and there's nothing stopping you from prepping them considering the amount of people that show up to a prep that can actually participate is 90% +. You're making an issue of a non existent problem.

My clan and every other clan are not obligated to sit a large amount of members if a better option is available, if that can't happen then i have no problems discussing something between clans of differing pulls if fights between respective pulling clans aren't happening.

tele up gdz lol. what could possibly happen to eop at gdz. lol lol lol.

take note btw, both eop+fs aint anywhere close to 'trying to survive' l0l. we are actually the trendsetters. lmao

We know what EOP does at gdz. 1 iteming, cause they tend to lose Always l0l. And trendsetters? aslong as you 2 keep leeching of eachother it will go fine,eitherwise bad things will happen.

doom is dog brown sticky stuff lmfao got closed by soup

why u give me bad banter, @@Big Meat u want rag?

28v28's in HPC were the norm because excluding FOE and EOP everyone else pulled that - Rage, Sup, CP, OP, Fi all had a low 30 as did we. Our prep vs EOP we pulled 22 to their 40 and that fucking sucks for EOP, its no good we didn't pull more and they weren't obligated to get a prep knowing they'd have to sit so many and neither are we.

Nothing about what I am saying is contradictory. IV/NV/ST can all pull 30 to clw and there's nothing stopping you from prepping them considering the amount of people that show up to a prep that can actually participate is 90% +. You're making an issue of a non existent problem.

My clan and every other clan are not obligated to sit a large amount of members if a better option is available, if that can't happen then i have no problems discussing something between clans of differing pulls if fights between respective pulling clans aren't happening.

u talk too much to try cover up for your own contradictions lol. just flame me instead, it make things simpler. look in my sig.

We know what EOP does at gdz. 1 iteming, cause they tend to lose Always l0l. And trendsetters? aslong as you 2 keep leeching of eachother it will go fine,eitherwise bad things will happen.

we dont leech off each other baby. eop members made fs. while fi ranks suc lpcs off lol