Fi-Doom Eop-Fs Relationship explained

Tannie

Gonna state only facts and truth. If you think i lied.. or post propaganda, feel free to debate

1. Fs was opened by 2 Old School member of EOP. Me & Lalo. In 2k16 Oct

2. EOP leader joined Fs before Doom even move back down to LPC. 2k16 Oct

3. EOP have been slumping ded clan Fi for years, on top of the eop-fi rivalry for god knows how long.

4. Fi ranks then decided to join Doom for 2 reason.

4.1 they cant kill eop at hpc time, so they try to kill fs because they know theres a handful of eop kids in fs lol

4.2 they needed doom mass recruiting help to boost their weekends pull l0l

5. Doom ranks then made used of fi as +1s to have a +15 on fs every weekend

6. Doom ranks were then forced by fi to mass join them to pay back. 

in the end, the relationship in EOP/Fs is real simple. Fs is a clan opened by EOP MEMBERS LOL.

while... Fi/Doom are just slaves of each other... Feels bad... hpc sucking off lpc for help =(

TL;DR Eop/Fearless are both responsible for highly non-competitive practices in their respective brackets and either completely fail to understand why their behavior results in other clans disliking them, or know and have done so regardless

fkn prep me lol. 

i'm saying we'll pull 45 to a prep...sitting a third of the people that come sucks

o i see. u pull more to preps than wildy. so.. ub is a cwa clan instead. oki i get it. no worries.

i think fs will be safe to do 30min for now, we can try get 35 for sure. if u wanna prep just query me on irc =]

TL;DR Eop/Fearless are both responsible for highly non-competitive practices in their respective brackets and either completely fail to understand why their behavior results in other clans disliking them, or know and have done so regardless

yep guess the most active lpc is responsible for not being competitive seems right to me hehe

3X7Cj3e.gif

Eop ded

Fi ded

HPC ded

Truth remains the same, Doom dethroned you from #1 as soon as they opened, you then proceeded to try find any excuse to justify you bringing mass mains to compete wether it be something as small as a leaking of your teamspeak or the fact we may or may not have had some lvl 80 pures. Despite all of your mains, assistance from Rockman and teaming with envy, Doom continually dominated your clan week in week out.

We pulled 90 members to our prep vs you and absaloutely ran through your clan & mass eop invites which left your clan slumped and pulling 20s for weeks.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that Doom killed your clan, sorrynotsorry.

pull 35 min and we will we arent interested in sitting 15 people

lol 35 min..sounds like CD and like 5mins ago on a diff topic u were saying why don't clans prep eachother..seems ur actually part of the problem

tl;dr 25 min is classified as prep imo ive never even seen any1 in my years of pureclanning refuse to prep unless its a 3"5" min

Eop ded

Fi ded

HPC ded

Truth remains the same, Doom dethroned you from #1 as soon as they opened, you then proceeded to try find any excuse to justify you bringing mass mains to compete wether it be something as small as a leaking of your teamspeak or the fact we may or may not have had some lvl 80 pures. Despite all of your mains, assistance from Rockman and teaming with envy, Doom continually dominated your clan week in week out.

We pulled 90 members to our prep vs you and absaloutely ran through your clan & mass eop invites which left your clan slumped and pulling 20s for weeks.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that Doom killed your clan, sorrynotsorry.

justin beiber we never pulled 20 to officials