[E]n[V]y welcomes Rage to the scene.

Big Meat

ddf03a070f71e75903bae30c7456d746.png

Rage spammed our cc with 25 teddy bears telling us to come out so I picked up my Iphone7 and texted 23

horny Green Apes and went bananas on em down 2 causing them to end within 10mins.

Welcome to lpc and thanks for the action.

refer to sig 

???????????????????????????????????? you have a ts leak so what? really spooky how you love recording our ts everyday like ik you love my voice and stuff... :) why not come in ts and talk to me?

lol envy suck legit already killed this clan from the inside and took all the quality members to rage

l0l youre broccolied u got the brown sticky stuff kids, we were smackin rage as lpc when yall were mpc, dont pipe up. u might be the most useless rank in the community.

l0l youre broccolied u got the brown sticky stuff kids, we were smackin rage as lpc when yall were mpc, dont pipe up. u might be the most useless rank in the community.

lol we closed your clan and took the only quality members you've ever had, btw I'm better than every rank in envy combined lol you're all dookie at this game and clanning in general