Bryan's illustration 1: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

B-ryan

As my RSN indicates, I enjoy creating illustrations and aspire to become an architect/ interior designer, or any field revolving around design. I would love to learn how to create Gfx (on a computer) because I am able to draw logos, clan packages from scratch using my pencils. However, I do not know where to even start besides maybe watching youtube videos lol,

Anyways, here's to anyone who has not seen any of my work. The Swedish King himself. I drew this back in August 18, 2016.

PS: Currently working on a Paul Pogba drawing and no, I'm a barca fan, not mutd.

A9B31A37-0FB0-4E0D-B80B-00C7C9AD4D75_zps

221BAA18-1EBA-4FF1-9BA8-94DCD523C19D_zps

did you copy this directly from @'s gfx profile? this looks identical to his work which raises my suspicions 

Idk if you are joking so I will answer you seriously. 

I do not do Gfx. This is clearly traditional art. Done with colorpencils, with real paper, in real life. Not digitally. it's impossible to copy hand-drawn art. Your cognitive thinking worries me.

Damn, looks very nice

Seen it

Gz on drawing skills

Dope

Looks good

Already saw it in Misfits' forums but that drawing still amazes me every single time!

Good job fam  :D

That's hella dope.

Holy fucking brown sticky stuff dude, that's fucking insane

Thanks everyone

Personally i used lynda for learning CAD/Solidworks. It costs money but it is a small amount for the near fluid explanation of the software features. See if they have illustrator or photoshop tutorials

I will check it out as i never heard of this before. Thanks

Just search some basic stuff about on photoshop, watch timelapses etc. Just try out, its not gonna break ;)

I will give it a shot. I just need to learn how to use some basic tools, to swap things from paper to digital file. Thanks

Idk if you are joking so I will answer you seriously. 

I do not do Gfx. This is clearly traditional art. Done with colorpencils, with real paper, in real life. Not digitally. it's impossible to copy hand-drawn art. Your cognitive thinking worries me.

if you say so. i still have my doubts so i think i'll be keeping my eyes on you.

Really good, small criticism though, why r both the flags wonky af they're not wonky on his shirt and why is he on fire. And next time use a pic from a real team like Zlatan for man utd.

Also curious, did you rush the armband on his arm cause it looks a lot different. (Not tryna talk brown sticky stuff cause i can't draw 4 brown sticky stuff, but just curious).

But yeh rlly nice :)

Amazing work ! 

That is actually very dope

Incredible work @@B-ryan

Really dope work!

cleannn

Thanks everyone

Really good, small criticism though, why r both the flags wonky af they're not wonky on his shirt and why is he on fire. And next time use a pic from a real team like Zlatan for man utd.

Also curious, did you rush the armband on his arm cause it looks a lot different. (Not tryna talk brown sticky stuff cause i can't draw 4 brown sticky stuff, but just curious).

But yeh rlly nice :)

You are right, this is technically not finished but I wont be working on it anymore. The color pencil i used for the flags were not soft colored pencils, they were the "verithin" kind and so, i did a bad job which made it look "wonky" lol. Also, I messed up on the armbad on his left arm long before i even colored anything in. I tried to make it look better but yeah it still looks odd. As for the "fire", i was just trying to add a random effect arround him. Could be better of course. Ty

Thanks everyone

You are right, this is technically not finished but I wont be working on it anymore. The color pencil i used for the flags were not soft colored pencils, they were the "verithin" kind and so, i did a bad job which made it look "wonky" lol. Also, I messed up on the armbad on his left arm long before i even colored anything in. I tried to make it look better but yeah it still looks odd. As for the "fire", i was just trying to add a random effect arround him. Could be better of course. Ty

For the Pogba 1 you are doing. if you haven't started the background already. Can you include the actual background in the picture rather than the effect? I just want to see how you make Pogba stand out, if you get what I mean + I think you could make the background look amazing. Obviously you don't have to, it's your preference :D Just want to see in comparison, background vs ur special effect.