Special Forces Sunday F2P Massacre Ft AAO/ST/ENVY/FS

Control Pker

23Pyplf.png

\

Special Forces set out with 30 later peaking 36 troops to our last F2P Sunday. 

tHAAf1o.png

First fight was against ST at North east ruins. As we kept fighting ST, AAO then attempted to crash. We decided to team on crash and smoke AAO. 

AAO Died out and ran off in singles as we cleared the fight with ST. We eventually left the scene with AAO in singles. 

Second Fight was against ST again at the same location with AAO Crashing. Again AAO took the dick back to singles as we cleared up things with ST. 

Third Fight Was against ST at Maze hill in hopes that AAO would come deeper. We quickly started to dick around with ST and baited AAO. AAO camped singles once again and

we cleared things up with ST. Gratz AAO on your Snipe Trip. I dont think you came to multi. 

tHAAf1o.png

you literally mass at w8 edge bank and half your clan wears mith l000000l

i agree envy pulled 60 horny green apes and destroyed the wildy, rage got bullied out hpc by eop and now gonna get bullied out of lpc by envy, ps: hassan made u and u were a edge recruit in 2k16 l0l kyp broccoli

i agree envy pulled 60 horny green apes and destroyed the wildy, rage got bullied out hpc by eop and now gonna get bullied out of lpc by envy, ps: hassan made u and u were a edge recruit in 2k16 l0l kyp broccoli

Apex got bullied into a mini team by Rage l000000000l envy will prob close by our opening trip and we will have to wait to fight bv in the summer time heh