[Event] Official P2P RedVsBlue

Kim

Which team will win P2p RvB?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win P2p RvB?

• Team Red - (Doom & Unbreakable)
    • Team Blue - (Misfits & Redemption)

Well it isn't. And even if it were quantity doesn't make up for quality. Gl regardless

Doom has both quantity and quality. But I honestly doubt 60 UB would be able to take on 100+ doom (or infact any clan that are equally matched in terms of quality).

Doom has both quantity and quality. But I honestly doubt 60 UB would be able to take on 100+ doom (or infact any clan that are equally matched in terms of quality).

Not saying names, but 90% of the apps you got in the last week would prove other wise. I'll let our history back up my claims though.

Not saying names, but 90% of the apps you got in the last week would prove other wise. I'll let our history back up my claims though.

We were pulling 60-80s on trips without the apps we've recieved in the last week, we'd probably be able to pull 90-100 with just our older members/apps alone.

I don't feel like UB or Doom will need to carry each other, we're both at the top of the LPC scene right now so

We were pulling 60-80s on trips without the apps we've recieved in the last week, we'd probably be able to pull 90-100 with just our older members/apps alone.

I don't feel like UB or Doom will need to carry each other, we're both at the top of the LPC scene right now so

cutie stop

I love a good underdog story.

However don't right redemption/misfits chances, remember rd have got a Memberlist of approaching 4 years of memebers who have achieved #1 p2p in cwa numerous times, to be called upon:) Misfits also have that control community which was quality, if rd pull a good 40-45 then this will truly be a good battle

thats dooms issue their quality doesn't go past their 30 imo

For P2P I agree we have a solid 35 ish rest aren't on the level as those 35 members. Now this is primarily speaking for P2P but in F2P pretty sure we have the best 50-60 man squad