lmfao

Tannie

no flame intended.

so first Olympus fucked doom over 3-0 lmfao.

then Fearless 'brutalized' Olympus 2-1 l0.

following Olympus gets defeated by foreigners 2-1! (Baltic)

so now doom is placed under foreigners? 

in f2p wildy, getting smoked by CD...

in p2p wildy, getting smoked by misfit......

wow does not look good for dom damn.

taking loss left right center man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxdOa-YqKhs

If you have a bad day, watch this vid

Tbh OP deserved to win that 25v25 30 min prep, couldn't keep up with all the single piles/advantages of exilent. However I would argue we're in a pretty good spot with 45 applicants. 

45 applicants, how many leaks. :D

so they kyp u in a 70v70 and slump u 2 40 pulls and u win 1 round of a prep where doom got ddosed rofl

how did they slump us to 40 pulls? we always pulled between 40-55. It was the reopening of OP that affected our pulls by 5-10 l0

If you notice from 39-39 (after u rushed w/o prays up with 2 piles l0l justin beiber af) you don't see a single person die till 39-34 (1 died) meaning 4 ppl got hit, then its 39-32 till the next person dies (another kid gets hit) MFW

Tbh OP deserved to win that 25v25 30 min prep, couldn't keep up with all the single piles/advantages of exilent. However I would argue we're in a pretty good spot with 45 applicants.

I agree with this doom would be better in larger preps than most giving us (op) the advantages during our 25v25 prep. As of losing recently idk wasn't there been on spring break along with a good amount of the others

if i had a whole clan mass join id expect 45 applicants aswell, surprised actually because you already auto-member'd(secret warlord contracted) control pker tbh