Unbreakable Friday P2P ft. Killing doom/misfits for +1s

UB Public Relations

BOHACWD.gif

Peaked at like 37 on ts for our p2p trip. There was only 4 clans out so most of our trip consisted of sniping the doom/misfits fights trying to smite +1s off them although we also had a matched 1v1 with dmk which we won pretty hard.

We also barraged misfits out from single because they have a weak leadership and basically made them really mad over and over again because they cant do anything about it lmao get owned misfits noobs.

Also ty for doom (sf) trap for staff of the dead lols

jWSrkJM.png

Tyen's pov

Dave's pov

sGwwAjm.gif

PT0cypK.png

jWSrkJM.png

riYEnxL.png

HeV2oah.png

B7rTVBX.png

z6Cp9yW.png

i3YyX3w.png

3ooDeK4.png

4cac5f3f52ef454c4cf946443b6c52f6.png

8rFxUGS.png

6nTWyDf.png

siWsJ2U.png

arqIVDb.png

9ea0f3e1938db00cfe32ccfdee2ec1ad.png

3ooDeK4.png

Nicely done with what you had, bit of an annoyance getting sniped in p2p but glad you got involved in the action, hopefully clans like op, rage, AAO & others come out in P2P so you can get more 1v1s with similar opts.

R.I.P Trap & his kind donation, although it's all good cause an ex-SF member got a Staff off someone from Misfits tonight too ;D

Nicely done with what you had, bit of an annoyance getting sniped in p2p but glad you got involved in the action, hopefully clans like op, rage, AAO & others come out in P2P so you can get more 1v1s with similar opts.

R.I.P Trap & his kind donation, although it's all good cause an ex-SF member got a Staff off someone from Misfits tonight too ;D

ur such a bundle of twigs rofl 

ur such a bundle of twigs rofl

Nice job, shame every time we rushed either you or misfits you tele'd ;o

everytime we had a 1v1 vs you, uB would rush us from behind. Sunday they will probably get killed in singles again by OP or something. More clans should be out.

Fun overall, good action uB