envy xd

pam

didnt you pull more to preps than you did to wildy?

and now you flame clans that want to prep, saying wildy is far more important?

damn bro =/ 

because back den all trips were addy/rune? so obv preps were far more important back den

how was ur sv intro

damn bro =/

keep leaking their ts bro, really impressive

look at ur own sig LOOOOOL farmer u so proud of leaking this clans teamspeak pipe down

you had to close imperial into another clan to keep up your sense of "competing"

dizzy or nah?

Only reason Envy is in such a terrible place is because we put them there. 

because back den all trips were addy/rune? so obv preps were far more important back den

how was ur sv intro

damn bro =/

yeah i guess you didnt notice all the mains at your fight today, or the lvl 50s l0l, cant imagine any rational person feeling proud of winning that one

gotta be honest i cant say im too upset your leader thought I was an infamous spy after recent events LOOOOOOOOL

Only reason Envy is in such a terrible place is because we put them there. 

no, its actually because Hassan is self destructive

their clan doesnt even use sb you think your ts leaks mean brown sticky stuff? sit

yeah i guess you didnt notice all the mains at your fight today, or the lvl 50s l0l, cant imagine any rational person feeling proud of winning that one

gotta be honest i cant say im too upset your leader thought I was an infamous spy after recent events LOOOOOOOOL

no, its actually because Hassan is self destructive

their clan doesnt even use sb you think your ts leaks mean brown sticky stuff? sit

lol these cd kids thought they were fly leaking ev ts audio, meanwhile I was in there the entire time with hidden sa permissions, shout-out to "IlI Minded" btw

Oh yeah that makes alot of sense considering he bullied your prissy ass out of rage.

cept it's true, i remember i got you so triggered you said you would close rage lmao.

yet you crawled back and had niblet tell me no longer to flame u. cauliflower megamind looking ass.