I need help, cant figure out, please help.

Tannie

plz help me figure out  

39 members have voted

1. 1. which is worst?

• Getting smoked down 50 for 1 entire hour on f2p saturday
    • Getting cleared with 1 item losing dds on p2p sunday

Yes I agree @@Kanicus is a 1 bang. But he is my 1 bang so off @@Tannie or ima eat your socks lol!

ye bro i wish fearless could play with the big boys as well go start a rivalry with envy or some brown sticky stuff you already lost the one with doom lmao

Whoa. Envy is mine, he can go pick on aao.

always the mains excuse it's not cd's fault you've made enemies out of a lot of people that own tanks lol believe it or not they're actually trying their best to stick to pure-only action but they can't do anything about other people ragging a clan that talk brown sticky stuff to every other clan

Then every clan should make alot of tanks so other clans cannot make enemies against them!

Makes no sense to move to down to lpc( like cd did) cause of 39 def HPC cancer, to just bring mains in lpc( not sure if its cd mains or Fearless mains).

Also HPC is dieing out for a reason, MPC back with Impact/Rage/OP/Imperial/ruin/apex/aao also died out for a reason. Imagine clans like OP&Rage going back at this again the server lpc which is known for pures( besides envy cause they mith/addy) will die again.

Then every clan should make alot of tanks so other clans cannot make enemies against them!

Makes no sense to move to down to lpc( like cd did) cause of 39 def HPC cancer, to just bring mains in lpc( not sure if its cd mains or Fearless mains).

Also HPC is dieing out for a reason, MPC back with Impact/Rage/OP/Imperial/ruin/apex/aao also died out for a reason. Imagine clans like OP&Rage going back at this again the server lpc which is known for pures( besides envy cause they mith/addy) will die again.

No Fearless mains were present at your fight. We were busy killing clans. @@Tannie just baited the fuck out of all you lmfao.

I don't really care if HPC dies.