olympus vs baltics - teamspeak audio - hey lol

ah yes ub ez trigger, found our leak yet? doubt!! lol!

btw quick reminder (whoever put hanu in top 3 f2p callers gz on being broccolied)

giphy.gif

fully cleared in a clean 1v1 f2p same opts fight in 2k17 lul

p.s. stay tuned for audio l o l

Lmfao dying from the farmer who shat himself wahaha

Explained the entire clan with one noise

oh wow clan full of bundle of twigss lol hey @@

someone quote me

@ub public relations @Tyeninejda watever the fuk ur name is @ub

ah yes ub ez trigger, found our leak yet? doubt!! lol!

btw quick reminder (whoever put hanu in top 3 f2p callers gz on being broccolied)

giphy.gif

fully cleared in a clean 1v1 f2p same opts fight in 2k17 lul

p.s. stay tuned for audio l o l

fs: 15

:lol:

imagine being so awkward that you pretend to be in mm for like 2 years constantly repping mm avatars and signatures while never actually being in the clan

not sure if autistic or just has such low self esteem that u pretend to be someone else online

Imagine being a potato masher drop out who never got their GED (couldnt even finish highschool education jesus christ lmfao) also not having a drivers license at the age of 23 having to be driven around by your parents whilst still living at home with no real source of income. 

Me on the other hand, i go to uni with a 3.9 GPA (i will actually amount to something in life while u struggle to compete in LPC), i'm in the top house fraternity on campus, and i get head every weekend. Dont ever quote me again lmfao. 

Imagine being a potato masher drop out who never got their GED (couldnt even finish highschool education jesus christ lmfao) also not having a drivers license at the age of 23 having to be driven around by your parents whilst still living at home with no real source of income. 

Me on the other hand, i go to uni with a 3.9 GPA (i will actually amount to something in life while u struggle to compete in LPC), i'm in the top house fraternity on campus, and i get head every weekend. Dont ever quote me again lmfao. 

lol what a sad life, i'm sorry for everything i've said hanu =(

yea dude your word is very trustworthy lol

you lied about being in a runescape clan so people wouldnt think u were a loser

lmao

Lmao

LMFAO try to tell me i am lying about anything i just said about you. Like i said before, you are a potato masher highschool dropout with no license and you will never amount to anything significant in life. On top of that you're going to hell for being potato masher too LMFAO. I bet your parents are so fucking dissapointed at how much of a waste of life you are. 

Edit: I can prove everything i said about myself whilst u cannot do the same for yourself bundle of twigs lmfao. 

didnt read but lmfao u are so shallow u pretended to be in an rs clan for attention in like 2015 lmfao

LMFAO try to tell me i am lying about anything i just said about you. Like i said before, you are a potato masher highschool dropout with no license and you will never amount to anything significant in life. On top of that you're going to hell for being potato masher too LMFAO. I bet your parents are so fucking dissapointed at how much of a waste of life you are. 

Edit: I can prove everything i said about myself whilst u cannot do the same for yourself bundle of twigs lmfao. 

lmfao im dying

chill bro he might end up hanging himself...