Clan Wars & Exilent Client

Remy

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/30927-fearless-brutalizes-olympus-in-a-f2p-prep-2-1/page-1

@ you guys are killing your clan doing this single pile brown sticky stuff

That was 2 weeks ago, and you cancelled the rematch last week legit only like 40% of the clan uses exilent, it's recommended, not mandatory. I'd love to have a rematch with you guys now that everyone is maxed

That was 2 weeks ago, and you cancelled the rematch last week legit only like 40% of the clan uses exilent, it's recommended, not mandatory. I'd love to have a rematch with you guys now that everyone is maxed

yeah sure 45min nothing less. pm me on irc whenever you're ready.

I think it's a cheat code. You can know a whole clans caller list. Kill 4 callers and practically win. I love it for PKING as it shows you the single and multi lines, whos praying what and such but for preps I think the only feature thats op is the snipe list/caller list where you can see the enemies callers and see exactly who your caller is hitting

with osbuddy pro I can add all your callers names as well as my own and they will always be highlighted ingame and minimap

If it's so busted why is it only an issue now that we beat ub with less than half our members on it and why hasn't every clan jumped on the bandwagon already? Everyones been perfectly willing to do everything from ddos to defence in order to gain an edge you expect me to believe they aren't gonna/don't already have people that use a free client?

The only thing I can find annoying about it is that some people tend to have a reliance on it for warring. Without it, they would be headless chickens. Defeats the purpose of getting experience to develop yourself into a smart and experienced warrer.

I find it ironic that a snake thinks a client is what could be hindering the community.

OT: You have had TEAMSPEAK that will continue to destroy the fun part of warring. This client is literally a fucking spec of dust to what teamspeak has done.

I find it ironic that a snake thinks a client is what could be hindering the community.

OT: You have had TEAMSPEAK that will continue to destroy the fun part of warring. This client is literally a fucking spec of dust to what teamspeak has done.

lmfao

ot: It's clearly op and if you somehow lose with it you must suck really bad. Having a big blue dot that everyone can left click to instantly kill a pile is VERY broken and gives a giant advantage no matter how you slice it. It's funny because now either the clans that do 30v30s are going to all get exilent or 30v30s just wont happen anymore since it's some unskillful runescape client fight.

If it's so busted why is it only an issue now that we beat ub with less than half our members on it and why hasn't every clan jumped on the bandwagon already? Everyones been perfectly willing to do everything from ddos to defence in order to gain an edge you expect me to believe they aren't gonna/don't already have people that use a free client?

this lmao