LMFAO OLYMPISSER DOGSHT CLAN LOL

Tannie

Listen the fuck up Olympus, i just watched your prep vs UB and looking at how cocky you fucking get on sharkbrew over that win, i actually feel motha fuc`ing disgusted.

Do you guys seriously think you're master tacticians? No im gonna be fucking honest with you. You're fucking dogsh1t lmfao.

1st, you tried to hide in that rathole claiming to be 'unclearable' when its a spot in single calling yourself 'Gods'

Now you just use a client and do single piles straight up in a 30v30. Are you a fucking pure clan or a main clan?? Only fuc'ing main clans do single piles through out. 

If you have a problem with what i say, fuc'ing come at me this weekend. Don't even feel proud of beating any clans in clw because we all know you've the worst quality. 

Fearless is gonna boycott you of preps btw, Nothing below 45v45 min, Don't even bother asking. 

To my friends in OP, Don't think that the client is even helping you at all, so what if you are constantly winning over clans with actual better quality. In the end, remember your quality does not improve at all and when the time comes, you'll get fucked over more because you'll be too used to the aid of a client to even remember how to play this game properly.

And to all other clans out there, there is no need to degrade your members quality, have faith in them, trust them that they can war properly instead of asking them to download a cauliflower client that actually tells them where to click. Please don't make the same mistake this sh1t clan is making.

@Unbreakable there is no shame in losing to this dogpiss clan

@ suc my chinese c0c

this is actually not banter, im being dead honest here. there is no competition against robots that just do what the system tell you to.

Agreed man

It's legit close to cheating and the fact they lost a round is amazing. It is not easy to tank when you are insta scimmed by 15 people irregardless of how good a warrer you are. Also, the fact that they're doing single piles Unorganises the opposing clan basically forcing you to do single piles back where you have close to no chance of winning

Gz robots

i'll bring 20 mains to compensate my pull if that is what you are asking for.

we don't need mains to beat these clowns lmfao we've proven it ever since they opened

80% of their fights they sit in their rat hole and get cut off from returns and just get dragged out and die lmao these "master tacticians" haven't realized that they kill their clan every time they go in there.

This was not a tannie thread I was expecting to be honest.

Relying on the client will ultimately fuck over your clan tbh, imagine winnetou just takes it offline, your entire strat is now fucked.

just because i act broccolied most of the time, it doesnt mean i'm broccolied.