Whats the excuse this time

MyOverheads

Saw him with mith from the start, you're not bullshtting anyone here lmfao. You bought your mains here first, we didn't retaliate with mains back but we will next time you repeat this  The other mains aren't ours, FS already confirmed most of those accoutns where theres so stop acting broccolied.

Yeah show me proof of him with mith at the start? Rage and envy can vouch that he was in robes until your clan came out with mains, how about you stop lying about things that everybody knows the truth about. lmfao

Why is this @break broccoli crying about mains when he is in EOP who bought 170mains to foes anny. Hypocrisy much 

Mmh yes, because hpc equals lpc. How about we point out the problem, and not compare it to a scene that's going to die very soon because of said problem. Let's not have LPC die with it because one clan can't manage to stay off of mains.

Yeah show me proof of him with mith at the start? Rage and envy can vouch that he was in robes until your clan came out with mains, how about you stop lying about things that everybody knows the truth about. lmfao

Literally every fucking picture there is of him fighting CD is in miths. Give me a single picture of his fight with CD in robes. and at the end of the day a main in robes is still a fucking main dumbass. And mfw when you tell me to stop lying when thats all your sht propoganda clan does from faking leaderboards to acting like every guy with rune in wildy is CD's, get your head out of your ass you delirious moron. 

Keep bringing mains though and you'll see how it looks like when CD actually does bring mains

Literally every fucking picture there is of him fighting CD is in miths. Give me a single picture of his fight with CD in robes. and at the end of the day a main in robes is still a fucking main dumbass. And mfw when you tell me to stop lying when thats all your sht propoganda clan does from faking leaderboards to acting like every guy with rune in wildy is CD's, get your head out of your ass you delirious moron. 

Keep bringing mains though and you'll see how it looks like when CD actually does bring mains

ye you're fooling nobody bud. let's see how far bringing mains will get you

Mmh yes, because hpc equals lpc. How about we point out the problem, and not compare it to a scene that's going to die very soon because of said problem. Let's not have LPC die with it because one clan can't manage to stay off of mains.

HPC = High pure clanning. LPC = Low pure clanning.  stop acting like your the holy saint completely innocent with clean hands  of pure clanning when your hpc literally pulled 170mains last week. 

From the pictures I've seen and the discussion on this thread most of those mains aren't CD's. But I really do hope CD brings mains to put your low-tier dogbrown sticky stuff clan back into the rathole they belong in.

Reply if mad