Whats the excuse this time

MyOverheads

you & TBR glorify CD with having a stable and strong mental leadership, but break and resort to mains if you see 1 person in mith, what's your excuse for not closing Envy already?

i made my last topic and gave out warning 

my last reply on this brown sticky stuffty attempt of propaganda topic

i see any sort of mith from any1 in the lpc scene ill deal with em

you & TBR glorify CD with having a stable and strong mental leadership, but break and resort to mains if you see 1 person in mith, what's your excuse for not closing Envy already?

@ ^ he makes a good point envy is mass training mith and addy and you arent "dealing" with them. I think your excuse to use mains against other clans has a few holes in it buddy. But 0 ask right? ;p

@ ^ he makes a good point envy is mass training mith and addy and you arent "dealing" with them. I think your excuse to use mains against other clans has a few holes in it buddy. But 0 ask right? ;p

We don't care about envy, they're not the ones piping up all over sharkbrew daily

thought you didnt bring any mains... thought you tried to clean that up but obviously not.

nxsontY.png

EYPLTCf.png

YQqBhNA.png

UaCBhGr.png

Qsisfbi.pngtekHjcM.png

Then you ask for a team on crash l0l. 

now i know why you only will fight doom in wildy

Every single one of those pics except Swag of RS who got told not to bring them, are randoms who arent even in CD so gj bro! 

You sure are like your friend Breakx who is a little slow, just look at this pic you'll understand: ZlHGaGR.png

You cant hide the fact that youre a main clan lmfao, youre the clan that brings the most mains so this topic is really ironic, now back to your hole and gl on weekends with UB dicking you, while pulling 30 l0l. 

We don't care about envy, they're not the ones piping up all over sharkbrew daily

Sooooo.... what's the point in using mains then? First your excuse was any time some one uses mith you'll "deal" with them and I am quoting multiple times paki don and you have said that. Envy does the exact thing you're so against but you don't care? The excuse ship is leaking homie better get some more rune to patch it up!

But don't worry 0 ask i get it ;p

Every single one of those pics except Swag of RS who got told not to bring them, are randoms who arent even in CD so gj bro! 

You sure are like your friend Breakx who is a little slow, just look at this pic you'll understand: ZlHGaGR.png

You cant hide the fact that youre a main clan lmfao, youre the clan that brings the most mains so this topic is really ironic, now back to your hole and gl on weekends with UB dicking you, while pulling 30 l0l. 

None of those posted mains were out before your clan came out, it's obvious that the mains have ties to your clan, everyone was fighting main free, the only clan with armour was Envy with mithril and adamant. Literally every single main showed are the same mains that get posted every single weekend, it's obvious that your clan is doing something wrong.

Fix it

None of those posted mains were out before your clan came out, it's obvious that the mains have ties to your clan, everyone was fighting main free, the only clan with armour was Envy with mithril and adamant. Literally every single main showed are the same mains that get posted every single weekend, it's obvious that your clan is doing something wrong.

Fix it

slow ferrariboy breakx at it again K57uVSr.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These CD kids lieng here so hard hahahahahaha

I whas in 1 def gear. Then i got raged by mains. And i returned with mithril .

Look our video i whas all the time 1 def gear. Apes. I think we will decline ur prep CD This is no honor.

The whole fight.. When we where out with StrikeTeam we fight with Envy and with OP we had 0 mains. Clean 1v1v1. We accept 1-20 def gear.

After we ended i joined my buddys and we fighted Rage and Envy. All the time we had clean 1v1v1.

When u CD came... Then the main raging stuff started häppening. So pathetic lmao. No honor clan ..

And u guys claim def 1-4 gear.. Stfu <_<